Shadow Warrior Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ive noticed by chapter 3, unlimited health and stamina no longer work, and one-hit kills causes the player to reach 1 HP.

I also canā€™t play n fullscreen with the wemod application open and while using cheats cause it causes the game to screen tear. I have to play in windowed mode (which sucks) and then play at a different resolution, this is bad guys.

Hey, the trainer is Still not working. please guys fix this.

Iā€™ve made the request update button available so the game can be voted on! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hit chapter four April 2020, and unlimited health no longer works and just to check if 1 hit kills works nope. now itā€™s me who just has 1 health. which made it a pain in a hurry so this no longer works as well :frowning: spend about 2 hours trying to get it to work and nothing. I have another one that does work but only has 3 cheats on it and 1 I have to remember to top off. I bought the Steam one just because I knew this one existed. Not cool. Hope itā€™s updated soon, Iā€™ll have to go on the old cheat engineā€¦

1 Like

So I just dusted off the game and the trainer still was sort of workingā€¦ Up until I got to the last chapter and got knocked off a cliff. Now no matter what I do, one-hit-kills drop MY health to one and unlimited health doesnā€™t work at all. Iā€™ve even loaded previous saves from the same playthrough (when it was working fine) and i get the same result. Weirdest thing Iā€™ve seen. Iā€™ve even tried uninstalling the WeMod app and reinstalling it to no avail.

1 Like

I am having a problem in chapter 14. I just die right away when the game start.

Everything was working, but all of a sudden it stopped, and when I activate 1 hit kill I get 1 life.

Made it to Chapter 4 with everything working fine but now Iā€™m getting the 1 HP, Rage Activated, colorless screen issues regardless of which cheats are active or not.

Update on Sep 6th 2021: somehow trainer doesnā€™t work from the beginning of chapter 2 causes my char hp drop to 1 and some weird glitches like iā€™m died just from one hit from enemies even iā€™m not activated anything ? pls Stinger take a look of this one fix for us

Same issue here. I get set to 1 HP when i activate ā€œinstant killsā€ and the ā€œunlimited healthā€ option does not work when activated in this state. A fix for this issue would be nice.

2 Likes

So Iā€™m not sure what has happened to this trainer but itā€™s quite poor right now. Unlimited health only works until chapter 4, after which it is broken. Turning on one-hit kills at any point in the levels from chapter 4 onwards results in you being put on 1 HP unless you turn it off and heal up again. The 5K money, karma points, and crystals are also a one-time use gimmick, which is pretty disappointing.

I would love for this to be updated but since it hasnā€™t been in over 4 years now, the creator has stopped responding to any posts, and they havenā€™t bothered fixing anything up until this point, I wonā€™t be holding my breath.

There have been 3 testers that tested the game in the past month on chapters 4 and 5 without any issues. Unfortunately, if the issue canā€™t be recreated there is no way for the trainer creator to fix it. Please try starting the game from Steam then alt-tab and click play after the game has fully launched.

Hey Chris - I tried doing this and waited until I was in the mission, and then none of the cheats worked at all. Had to close the game and then when I was on the main menu, I activated the cheats and now only infinite ammo, no reloads, and unlimited stamina work. Not sure if starting it in Windows XP mode may change things?

That will likely cause the trainer to not inject. Can you try again, I added something on the backend to make sure it is injected into the correct exe.

Just tried restarting but unfortunately, the cheats still arenā€™t working

Can you send me the exe for your game? I want to make sure it is the same. It will be this one sw.x64.exe in the dx11 folder.

Ahh - I have launcher.exe, sw.Win32.exe, and sw.x64.exe - Iā€™ve just loaded up the game by double-clicking on the sw.x64.exe folder and now everything works perfectly. Thank you! For some reason, Steam doesnā€™t load up that version when I play the game

Hm - I tried one-hit kills again on Level 6 and my health stays at 100% for a few seconds before going back down to 1

hey guys any update on the cheats ?