Shadow Warrior / Shadow Warrior 2

With the upcoming Shadow Warrior 2 following the all time impeccable Shadow Warrior I was wondering if a “duet” trainer can be made for both of this games (obviously SW2 trainer when it actually laucnhes). Options would be the all-favorite health, ammo with the addition of inf money, karma points, ki points and stamina.

I made a request for the previous title, and @STiNGERR has already made a trainer for it, though, I’m not sure why would you want a “duet” trainer for both these games ?

Even though SW2 is using the same previous Road Hog engine, the game’s exe, and .DLL injection might be different, though we can’t say this for sure. So let’s wait for the game to first get released.

Edit: “Never mind, I think I misunderstood you”.

As always, a separate trainer/MOD for a game, is more preferable, IMO. Here’s the previous trainer link, just FYI:

1 Like

Nah, I only said “duet” as a metaphor, meaning that they can be created at the same time but as two separate mods.

Thanks for the link and as for SW2, yeah the only thing we can do for now is wait for it. :wink:

1 Like

Umm that isn’t a metaphor,
a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
"“I had fallen through a trapdoor of depression,” said Mark, who was fond of theatrical metaphors"

i would also like to see this as a trainer.
ive asked about this before, and heard that there was some cheats in the game itself, but can’t manage to activate that, and a trainer would be way easier to use, and i dont want to use something like cheat engine, because first off my antivirus program says it has viruses, and wont let it install, and also it seems kinda complicated. hoping that someone would take their time to make this.

some good cheats would be:

infinite health
infinite chakra
infinite ammo (with all weapons, aswell as bows etc)
extra skillpoints
add x amount of Orbs of Masamune
add x amount of Money. (around 50,000-100,000 every time would be good)
unlock all skills? this one is a bit questionable, because it might be hard as they add new ones all the time.

Please make this happen guys!!
its a great game, and its so awesome to play. would be even better when u can focus 100% on the awesomeness and not worrying about getting money etc.
i do imagine itll take a while to make this happen so meanwhile ill finish my first playthrough :stuck_out_tongue:

hope it works out, and thanks. - Kalfax.