Shadow Warrior Trainer

Hi STN, and ALL other Trainer makers !

How are you ? I made 2 trainer requests before, for these games, HARD RESET, as well as Shadow Warrior, back when I was a member of the DEVIATED Forums.

Can you look into this request again ? I would be HIGHLY thankful for any help you may provide.

I’m also ready to pay a small fee via paypal, for your hard work and time. Actually, I want a trainer for this game, i.e. Shadow Warrior: Special Edition v1.5.0. The latest patch installed, dx 11 version.

But I need all the following options to be implemented, as I really find this game too hard to beat, as it is very fast paced and hard for me. Please can you make a trainer with all these options?

1. Infinite player health.

2. Infinite ammo/no reload.

3. 1 HIT easy kills. // I really want this option.

4. Ghost mode/Invisible, so that the enemies don’t attack the player. // I really want this option.

5. Slowmotion enemies/AI, so that all the enemies cannot move and run very fast. // I really want this option.

6. Add money, and karma/skill points.

7. Add power points, and KI Crystals.

8. Infinite stamina.

Can all the above options also be implemented for the game HARD RESET ? I have the original version of HARD RESET.

But, there has also been a REDUX version/Hard Reset, which has been released lately, so you can make a Trainer for that as well. I will buy the REDUX version of the game, once I get confirmation on the Trainer.

Please help asap. Good to see a new website.

I really like the format ! Keep up the hard work. You have my RESPECT !

will @STN , @STiNGERR or @unknown_v2 please make this we have seen like 5 requests for it

Thanks Hawk, for the support !

Yes friend, we really need trainers like these, and the above 2 games are VERY VERY hard to beat, and fast paced too, like the new DOOM 4.

It would be really nice to have this implemented. Thank you @all.

should make a seperte thread for the hard reset titles

Okay, will do it soon. Thanks.

Added to my list. I am a little loaded. But expect a trainer in week and a half.

1 Like

Awesome ! Thanks for looking into my request.

Dear STiNGERR,

Any lucky yet ? I really want a trainer with all the above options. Thanks.

@pdhar Shadow Warrior Trainer

Awesome ! Thanks for the HELP and the trainer. Will post under that topic instead.

Cheers.