Shadow Warrior Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Got this game on the 23rd free via humble bundle
come up against a few issues with the trainer/cheats it worked fine the first time i launched
it through infinity subsequent launches the following problems/bugs have arisen

1. Inf Health, Inf Stamina, Inf Ammo & No Reload work but i have to alt-tab out and click them in infinity they no longer respond to their bindings

2. Money works intermittently

3. Ki Crystals worked once one first launch and then never again

4. Karma Points hasnt worked at all yet…

Im Running the SW:Special Edition on Win7 Pro

2 Likes

Got this game free via humble bundle too and at the beginning erverything work fine but since yesterday the Unlimited Health cheat isnt working, it does the opposite, it gives me only 1 HP.
And it gives me still 1 HP even i don’t activate the Unlimited Health Cheat and if i activate the cheat it change nothing

Heya. I’ve managed to get the game free on steam, some sort of weekend deal or something? I have some of the problems NoxDraconem have mentioned. Specifically, Ki Crystals doesn’t seem to operate. I got it to do it’s thing only once. I also only have one hp, like secretus mentioned, which is kind of bothersome, seeing as I have rage unlocked and the world is now constantly monochrome-reddish colored. I’m using a windows 10.

well my game stop working on chapter 10 just start glitching out can continue the game help please.

i think the inf stamina glitch everything a speed bug or something.

For some reason the karma points aren’t working for some reason. All of the other cheats are working though. Need help please.

Hi,
I have the Steam version newly downloaded 2 days ago but the cheats won’t activate, after I click the PLAY button & the game starts loading I hear a double beep and the game loads as normal but no cheats work at all.

Any ideas how to fix it please?

Do you have a checkmark next to play?

There is no checkmark next to PLAY

Here is a screenshot that just appeared

Seems it was my Avira antivirus which is very odd as I’m using infinity on AC Origins also,
I just tried Origins and the cheats would not work now either so I put Avira into sleep mode, loaded the game via infinity & the cheats now work properly, reactivating the antivurus as soon as the game loaded did not affect the cheats however.
I’ll have to do this each time I play as I can’t see where to add exclusions in Avira

You can always use google.

You can always uninstall avira.

I would imagine probably go into settings in your antivirus would be a start

Causes the game to completely hang; does not work at all. Latest steam version, latest infinity.

The Shadow Warrior cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Save Location cheat added
  • Undo Teleport cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

what’s the deal with the ki crystal hack and the karma point hack?

i can’t get them to work anymore than one time. i tried menu switching like payday 2 and that didn’t work. i tried going back to the main menu and reloading my save file and that didn’t work either. restarting my game didn’t even allow me to add any more than 10 karma points to my save file.

for some reason the health cheat dosnet work

Worked fine last i tried it. What source did you get the game from?

never mind but now for some reason euro truck sim cheats wont work