Shadow Warriors 2 Trainer

I really want a trainer for this game, it gets launched today, so making it in the future would be awesome! :smiley: hope someone can do that.

1 Like

try adding some features you might like to see

im not too sure yet what kind of things will be in the game, but infinite health and ammo is a must :slight_smile: ill add more to the list once i get to play the game.

Let me copy/paste my request for the previous version of this game, which was Shadow Warrior 1.

@STiNGERR will you, or someone else will take this request ? Some possible options, for reference::

Infinite player health.

Infinite ammo/no reload.

1 HIT easy kills.

Ghost mode/Invisible, so that the enemies don’t attack the player. // really want this option.

Slomotion enemies/AI, so that all the enemies cannot move and run very fast. // really want this option.

Add money, and karma/skill points.

Add power points, and KI Crystals.

Infinite stamina, and any other option which might be feasible, once the game comes out.

1 Like

also unlimited chi would be cool

i played the game for 4 hours today, it was a lot of fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Infinite health, infinite ammo, and infinite chi would definitely be options worth seeing in a trainer and would be much appreciated.

From what i heard, everything in game passes through same one instruction.

what does this mean then? is it doable?

@STN it should be doable CH has one

I never said it was ‘impossible’ or not doable. Just that it would be a pain and not worth the headache for whoever wants to do this trainer.

The trainer you’re referring to enables console commands and not really a trainer (no effort involved/doesn’t modify memory). You can type those commands yourself.

Yeah, debugging will drive you to an early grave. I’m still ■■■■■■■ around with the code.

I wonder if this was by design or just a byproduct of an interesting coding style :persevere:

1 Like

@CryptXor Hey cooper, no idea i haven’t downloaded the game at all. Not a fan of the series. It’s similar to other scripted engines like diesel engine (bionic commando, payday), painkiller etc…real pain in the ass engines, requires a lot of time to filter between your desired values from junk.

Versus mafia 3 which was a lot of fun to actually play and hack (nice clean structures).

Hey mate, long time. I’ll find you on skype one of these days.

Its a fun game :stuck_out_tongue: imo, one of the better hack 'n slash type games.

wait, you can type in stuff in console for those things? how?

Hey im just going to post here and say this that you dont need a trainer for this game just download cheat engine change your skill points to 999 and unlcok everything and boom if you play smart you will never die

Need and want are two different things, we may not NEED one but we do WANT one

2 Likes

i cant use cheat engine. it wont install on my pc and dunno how it works, and isnt that pretty complicated?
and yes, hawk is right :stuck_out_tongue:

STN is correct. The CH’s trainer doesn’t even modify the Memory. It is just a basic console command enabler.

++++++++++++

You can open the in-game console. Hold CTRL and press the TILDE key (CTRL-`) on your keyboard. But most of the cheats are disabled by the developers I think, via the latest patch.

The codes don’t work when typed in the console, as we need a cheat enabler.

Some Console Commands, may or may not work. Kindly ignore, if already tried:

d_enable_cheats_menu
d_enable_level_select
g_infinite_ammo
p_slow_mo
d_autoaim
d_can_skip_cutscenes_first_time
d_can_skip_dynamic_cutscenes.

g_enable_arrow
g_enable_blood
g_enable_checkpoints
g_enable_electricity