Sheltered Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Sheltered
This is the official discussion topic of the Sheltered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Fuel
2. Unlimited Food
3. Unlimited Water
4. No Needs
5. Unlimited Integrity
6. Max Stats
7. Unlimited Loyalty
8. Super Speed
9. Unlimited Health
10. Unlimited Medicine
11. Unlimited Pet Health
12. Free Upgrade
13. Free Crafting

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/09/2021
    Started development

• 09/09/2021
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 09/10/2021
    No Needs cheat added
    Max Stats cheat added
    Unlimited Loyalty cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Sheltered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Are there cheats available for the 64-bit version of Sheltered for Epic Games?

5 Likes

Update the Epic one for 64 bits too

2 Likes

No matter what order I try, the trainer won’t work. We need a 64 bit version, please!

1 Like

We are looking into the 64-bit issue.

5 Likes

The Sheltered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Needs cheat added
  • Max Stats cheat added
  • Unlimited Loyalty cheat added
  • Super Speed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Can you update cheats 64-bit version for sheltered in Epic Games, thanks a lot

1 Like

The trainer was updated for the 64-bit version last night. Make sure you are using the trainer with 13 options, not 11.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Luv u

In Survival Mode with all cheats enabled, when I try to trade and the confirmation box pops up, I can’t click yes or no, can’t esc out of it, nothing. I’m just stuck and will have to close the game. I suppose I didn’t need to trade but wanted to try it, and that was the result. Just a head’s up to anyone using the cheats, don’t trade! Haven’t tried expeditions or anything yet with the cheats.

1 Like

Same here, everytime I trade or take any object after a fight, I can’t close the window.

2 Likes

I avoided trading and things were good for a couple hours. Then I tried to transfer stuff to the recycler and had the same issue, couldn’t click yes or no and couldn’t esc out of the confirmation window, so again I had to close out of the game.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, was playing with all cheats except super speed

1 Like

@LickableWeenis & @Guanfei.
This is a known game issue that also affects other platforms for those not cheating or using trainers. Looks like it’s been around since approximately 2015.

Couple of examples from the Steam version:

1 Like

i dont know if i’m doing it wrong or the cheat may not be working properly when i activated the unlimited fuel it seems the fuel still decreasing in the inventory and also in the generator, could somebody confirm this?

I’ve found that I have to refill the generator, so you are correct. However, I do have a buttload of fuel in my storage. Make sure you upgrade the generator’s capacity so it holds more, and I also put down as many solar panels as I can, it helps save fuel.

allright then thanks

some cheats are not working like
unlimited health
no needs

For some reason when I go into the App to use the Sheltered cheat, I get an old version which was last updated 09/24/2019. The most recent update is not appearing for me at all even though I joined Pro. Am I doing something wrong here??