Sheltered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

IM I texting in the right place??? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE XD

How about you chill a bit and tell us hwat your game source is

What is your game source and version?

1.6 and its from steam if that’s what you were asking

It doesn’t work for me either

Which cheats?

unlimited integrity, unlimited health, unlimited fuel, free crafting, free upgrades, and the one where all the stats never go down

They just turn off

hi, The Sheltered Cheat Unlimted Integerty Does not work Anymore, When the integerty goes down and I activate the cheat ir turns off like a execute when its a toggle the earliest update was Sheltered Update v1.7 - New Survival Update. Thanks -Sulf

it wont let me put the game into wemod, i have it on steam and it says that i dont have it, so i found the exe of the game and tried to put it in through manually but it still says that i dont have it

1 Like

Can we get an update please some of the mods arnt working

Crashes the game with a fatal error with something to do with Kernel. Had to pull the plug on my computer to restart it.

Keeps shutting off cheats not working?? Please update mod!!! please!!

Hello! I’ve just downloaded WeMod today (1 June 2019) and I’d like to say that the mods still are not working and are toggling off when I try to activate them. The mods this issue includes (to my knowledge):

• Unlimited health
  • Unlimited water
  • Unlimited fuel
  • Unlimited pet health
  • Unlimited integrity
  • Free upgrades
  • Free crafting

Each of these shut off within 1-15 seconds, and basically make the mods useless. I’d love to see this fixed in the future! I really love this concept and it would be so helpful if it could be fixed. This is for an .exe version of the game, but I have tried it with steam as well and it was also broken. If this is user error, please let me know, but since I am far from being the only one this has happened to, I highly doubt it is. Many thanks and kind regards.

1 Like

Hoping they would update the trainer. :neutral_face:

Can someone please update the cheats. most of them don’t work anymore

Thanks for being a pro member really helps !
Ya looks like was another update July 16th
This is kinda of oldie but but will help out to vote in the app for an update
And when stn has some time to get to it

If you have the chance could you list all the cheats you found to not be working? I would appreciate it. Absolutely not required though, would help the dev speed up the process a little :slightly_smiling_face:

[List of Cheats not working]

• Unlimited Food
  • Unlimited Water
  • Free crafting
  • Unlimited Fuel
  • Needs Always Full
  • Unlimited integrity
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Pet Health