Sheltered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Sheltered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Food
2. Unlimited Water
3. Unlimited Fuel
4. Needs Always Full
5. Unlimited Health
6. Unlimited Pet Health
7. Unlimited Integrity
8. Free Crafting
9. Free Upgrades

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Before activating a cheat, do some actions related to that cheat first!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/12/2017

• 08/24/2017
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

this is so awesome and work perfectly :+1:

Good stuff @STN

No longer work. Unlimited integrity will select as if it is working but it steadily goes down, as far as the other three go they de-select themselves or if you can get them to stay selected they don’t work at least they didn’t for me.

Did the game have an update?

Last update was Jan 19th before that it was Jan 9th so they’ve been updating it pretty regularly. Sorry my reply took so long got stuck on Skyrim SE.

all the cheats turn themselves off a second after I turn them on so I basically can’t use them at all :s

1 Like

Yeah the trainer needs an update

1 Like

update please!

Unlimited pet health
Unlimited integrity

Thank you!

1 Like

Unlimited pet health
Unlimited integrity
Unlimited Fuel

Don’t work for me i activate them and after 10 or 15 seconds or so,they deactivate by themselves can you fix this please?
And even if i spam them to keep them active they still have no impact on the game.

1 Like

hey guys I want to know whether this is a good game to get. is it worth it ? :confused:

@kidfury48 Personally its a decent time killer, though I have no more than ten hours. Also @STN most of the cheats shut themselves off going down the list while I have the game open. This could be something on my end though because this happens to a few games. Looking at it right now, I had them all on but they shut themselves off. Any ideas?

1 Like

The Sheltered cheats have been updated! @Note17 @kidfury48 @TokenBlackGuy @Sairamay @suppai @WolfRaider

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

unlimited integrity still doesn’t work for me

1 Like

Let it decrease first then activate the cheat.

I did, but it just turns off. Thanks for the quick response, though!

unlimited integrity, unlimited health, unlimited fuel, free crafting and free upgrades don’t work for me please help

1 Like

What is your game version?

cheat codes keep switching off
Please help

1 Like

IT KEEPS switching OFFFFF STILL!

IM DUMB WHAT’S CAUSEING THIS!!!

1 Like