Shortcut for play button

Some game aps and games of these aps do not like alt+tab, please add a shortcut key to play.

1 Like

If they do not like alt-tab you should launch the game directly from WeMod or use the remote to launch the trainer.

Instead of giving a thousand reasons why not, it’s just easier to move the chair an inch.

What Chris is doing is giving you options of what you can do. I’d say it’s nice to have options, so just select which works best for you.

Just forget it, 1000 excuses and no results, I guess I just pay, and shut up, I know and see how it is around here.

This should cover it…

Having a hotkey to start the game would require WeMod to poll your input the entire time it is open. Is there a reason you don’t want to just click play and let WeMod launch the game for you?

I do know how programming works, thank you, wemod does not allow enough time before give up. And why should I have to use an app on my phone, to do something on my computer, wemod should have had this since release.

Hello!

Just a follow up on this request. There is a valid use case for some games that use scripting with game restarts.

Idle Champions is one such use case where a hot key for “Play” would be incredibly useful. In the end game, most players use a Gem Farm script which adjust the party formation and using a client restart as part of the farming process.

If the script could ‘push’ a button to start the WeMod trainer it would be very nice. Standalone trainers mostly utilize this approach, albeit they are dedicated to a single game so there would be no reason to be open all the time like with the WeMod client.

Another option that would be interesting is if the client watched for the game to start and had a feature/option that would automatically start the trainer when the game opened, with a configurable wait timer.

Y’all acting like pressing F1 to start trainers ain’t a thing for basically all other trainers :man_facepalming:

Those stand-alone trainers you are referring to, which are also riskier to use in terms of security, need to be launched/activated after the game is launched. Which is the only reason why they have a “Press X to start the trainer” button.

At WeMod because we’re far more advanced, have better technology, and are the safest on the entirety of the internet, it’s not necessary to start the game first. Hence there’s no “Press X to start the trainer”.

In my 4 years here so far I’ve never had a need for such a feature personally. It would be an ancient, archaic feature here at WeMod since there’s no technical need for it at all on our advanced tech.

If you really want to launch your trainers after the game like in the stand-alone trainers that use ancient technology, grab a Pro subscription, which allows you to use WeMod on the Game Bar in-game to control your trainers easier.

1 Like

Yikes, tooted your own horn super hard in that reply.

We’re the best and anything we’ve decided to do or not do is therefore also brilliant in every waybreathes onto fingernails and buffs them on shirt

Nah fam, Aurora exists and is not standalone and offers this feature. And yes, it is a feature, even if you claim it isn’t.