Shortest Trip to Earth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Shortest Trip to Earth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Whenever I try to activate one of the options nothing happens and then they just turn off after a few seconds

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem. None of the options work.

The Shortest Trip trainer no longer functions as of update 1.2.3. Every attempt to use any of the cheats does nothing when activated, and the activated cheat de-activates itself after several seconds.

Hello there,

As far as I can tell, the game has not received any updates since the trainer was last updated. Therefore the trainer should be working perfectly, as long as it meets the following criteria:

• Is purchased from Steam.
  • Is not cracked or pirated.
  • Is up to date.

If If you meet the above criteria and you’re using the DLC, could you turn it off a moment for us and see if the trainer works without it?
If you have the game from the GOG store, then you’ll need to vote for a GOG version of this trainer to be made via the WeMod desktop app, as the Steam version will not be compatible with it.

Unfortunately, it appears the presence or lack thereof of the Supporter’s Pack DLC makes no difference.
The cheats still fail to work.

Also, my copy of Shortest Trip is on Steam and up-to-date.

Hi. I’m having crashes since last update (the one with the new supporters ship). Game crashes sometimes when moving to a new sector (after the boss battle). Maybe an update is needed.

Needs a compatibility pass - the only options that work with/without DLC enabled on the latest Steam version are:

Unlimited Fuel through No Ship Leaks, and then Selected Gun Instant Cooldown. Everything in between those, such as Unlimited XenoData or Unlimited Ship Hitpoints do not work, they instead disable themselves within a few seconds of being enabled.

1 Like

Couldn’t get any of the cheats to work. Playing Steam version Win64 1.3.7.

please update

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to work for me, they auto-disable after being activated

1 Like

To clarify, wemod is up to date, so is the game, and I don’t have any DLC’s to disable as I don’t have them, and the game was purchased through steam.

1 Like

The Shortest Trip to Earth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements