Shout out to STN

I just thought it would be cool to give a shout out to @STN for his hard work, all the new trainers being poured out… and regular updates… always active on forums with members… it’s really awesome and just from my side… nicely done pls continue the hard work we all really appreciate it.

4 Likes

HI!
Yes STN does work hard but lately he seems to encourage lowlife spamming trolls,
I would say give him a break by not putting points towards any trainers for a week
but I am disappointed he doesn’t oppose spamming trolls.
Here are some lowlife spamming trolls to mention.
N1ceToMeetYou
sNaKe
Spray1

If they are “lowlife spamming trolls” then why are you acting like that posting in random threads ?

You have no idea what kind of person i am so stop assuming. I don’t care what anyone posts here but if you derail a thread for no reason then i have to step in.

The members you mentioned have been helping for months whereas you just come in here suddenly and find faults in wemod and then pick on members, yeah you’re going to have a hard time making anyone sympathize with you.

And look where you posted this…

Chris: I know you deleted his post but i have to reply to make him understand. I don’t think he has any clue about his behavior.

2 Likes