Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Are you using a specific direct x version? Some of the functions work fine for me, however unlimited movement crashes it almost everytime.

Having crashes if using one of the stop AI parts. Bang, right after new turn starts. Otherwise, construction, production, unlimited builder, civics, techs, these work. Needs a look there, boss.

none of the cheats seem to work for me and i have tried deactivating all my antivirus

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! All the trainer works Dad @STiNGERR but the game crashed after 3 turns with all cheats enabled except the ones that you say need to be activated later on in a match.

I run CIV VI RIse and Fall, and some of the cheats work ok, except when I try to use “add gold/faith/envoy” then the game lags a bit and crashes every time. My antivirus is disabled and I tried running it DX12 and DX11 it crashes all the same. Please if you know what might help, let me know. TY

I also have Rise & Fall DLC, and I’ve only tried a few of the cheats but most of them seem to either crash after the turn ends or during the turn. Cheats I used that will crash: Fast Civic, Fast Research, and Add Gold.
Although, it seems Fast production/construction does work.

When it works, it works; but it sadly crashes very often.

I mostly tried infinite health, movement, super damage, fast everything and add everything, they all crash the game most of the time, but when they don’t crash, they work as expected.

@STN @STiNGERR Run at first time, Using Add Gold, then game crashed. Run at second time with only Unlimited Health, Super Damage, Fast Construction, Fast Research, everything works, smooth and amazing. Then I restart another game session, game won’t crash but cheat won’t work. Try to reactivate cheats, no effect in game.

Anyway, you guys did a very good job since this game is not stable as others. Please keep it updating and take your time to get there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel like things that affect non-static values (like movements) crash the game, unlike static value (damage, for example).

Can anyone point out exactly which mod cause the crash, or its random?

when I use “add gold/faith/envoy” , the game crash all time.

1 Like

Hi guys,
the cheats don’t work with new patch “Raise and Fall”, the game crash.
Can you do something please?

Thank you

p.s. Sorry for my english

1 Like

Trainer doesn’t work. You can click the cheats but nothing happens.

Using the Rise and Fall DLC the super damage and unlimited moves cheats worked yesterday but don’t work today, but the fast construction and fast production cheats still work fine, as well as the unlimited builder usage as far as I can tell. At least the builder one doesn’t cause the game to crash, like super damage and unlimited moves.

Still not working, because i’m tried to do unlimited research and gold nothing happen.

When will you release the 1.0.0.262 version?
I am am excited for the upcoming new version of your trainer,
-Random Person 101

+1

+1 please allow more griefing to be done to the A.I.

Am i the only one here who experiences that the game crashes as soon as I am using the trainer?

Yesterday I used it and i worked like a charm … what could be wrong?
I havent done anything to the game since i last played it but suddenly i will just nok work.

Any advice?