Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok, I can confirm now that with the latest 1.0.0.317 Steam version of the game as of the time of this post, and while following the instructions, like only turning on mods after I start playing in the map itself, many mods are working but a few are problematic without a restart of the whole game.

Unlimited Health, Super Damage, Add Gold, Add Faith, Add Envoy, Get All Resources, and maybe Max Population stop working sometimes after starting a new game or so, thus the user has to restart the whole game by shutting it down and running it again from within WeMod to make them work.

The game was updated on Steam just 4 hours from the time of this post. So the whole mod is not working anymore as a result of this latest game update. And I found out about Version Guard too late. WeMod shouldā€™ve asked me if I wanted to enable it right from the beginning, perhaps with a pop-up briefly explaining what it does and a link to the detailed article about it.

After hours of research, I managed to download the previous version of the game from Steam using advanced settings and such. However, I can confirm that while the mod works fine with Steam game version 1.0.0.317, the mod does not work at all if you pick the Expansion: Gathering Storm ruleset. Iā€™ve tested this several times.

I think this should be noted in the mod description somewhere.

And Iā€™m eagerly looking forward for an update for the current version of the game but even more importantly, I believe, compatibility with the Gathering Storm expansion ruleset. Many thanks for working on this, so far.

nothing really works

Voting for the update is the fastest way to get it updated:

Followed all of the instructions and still not working. Is it not working for everyone?

It needs an update. Voting for the update is the fastest way:

1 Like

The Sid Meierā€™s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

No longer working after the September2019 update

1 Like

Stopped working for me as well. Any idea of when it will be updated?

1 Like

Best bet is to vote for an update. Letā€™s us know what the demand is for the game
Then when stingerrr gets a moment will update it

Civ VI cheats are not working

1 Like

Cheats are not working. I voted for update

3 Likes

please update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update Please :smiley:

Update please!

You need to vote for an update via the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:

1 Like

game is always crashing after opening it with wemod

The trainer is out of date and in need of an update. Request an update by following the instructions linked in the post above yours. :slight_smile:

The ā€œRequest Updateā€ button isnā€™t available for this.

An updated trainer has since been provided by MrAntiFun. Make sure you select MrAntiFunā€™s version of the trainer in the WeMod desktop app.

Community thread link: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam