Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Honestly, if anything he’s probably waiting for the expansion to drop. A major overhaul patch immediately followed up by a big expansion pack? I’d be holding off too.

Can we hear from him? Many of us are paid members, I’d like what I paid for, please.

2 Likes

@STiNGERR hey daddy, its me again. please fix dis or inform us whats going on.

@STiNGERR FATHER ARE YOU THERE?!?!?

my game just crashed for the first time. not 100% sure if that has to do with the trainer

it WAS the trainer.

im awake and i played some CIVs but , um. ya
@STiNGERR it hasent been updated. luv you! byeeeee
see you in a bit or tomorrow

Please update this trainer. It no longer functions as advertised. I am considering the purchase of your service, but will not if this is how things are managed.

3 Likes

any news @STiNGERR ?

1 Like

Add Envoy seems not working on Sid Meier’s Civ 6 based on Steam without Rise and Fall DLC.
Any Idea? Or please kindly add option to add influence?

1 Like

yo yo yo @STiNGERR my maaaaan!! any news?

Plz fix the add gold and fast production cheats!!!

3 Likes

I did purchase the service. It literally did nothing except allowed me to use the phone app. App definitely aint worth $NZD 12 per month.
I support this service, but would only pay again if it was cheaper.

You might want to stick to PRO because we have new PRO only features coming soon that will completely change how trainers are managed!. :smile:

@STiNGERR so this will sound weird but tomorrow is my birthday AND i just got out of spine surgery today. i was wondering whats up with that update or ETA!! also, if i got pro, would that be more incentive for you? because of the surgery i have to stay in bed for 2 days and that makes using a keyboard more difficult, making civ a great option to play

Any Cheat works?

I want pro, but the Cost vs benefits is quite low when comparing to standard version.

Stingerr does alot of work for wemod/Infinity, Give him a chance as the game was majorly updated 72 hours ago.

You do you. You can always resubscribe when you feel it is worth it again.

@STiNGERR here to remind you again daddy