What does God Mode do?

1 Like

MAF please support DX12 already thanks!

4 Likes

Trainer looks like not working for me. STEAM Version
Tested with Fast recruiting/Fast Construction and unlimited Gold

Please update this

Prevents unit health loss

Cheats only work if using the Gathering Storm ruleset. Using base rules or Rise and Fall will make it so that the cheat do not work. (DX11, Steam to 2K launcher).

Good morning friendsā€¦
When i press play in civilization VI and choose run with direct x 12 the cheat mod not working but i f i run with direct x 11 all is goodā€¦Why is that ??Can anyone tell me??

The trainer is built for DX11. DX12 would require a new trainer as the executables are different.

2 Likes

Still no updateā€¦ Is this game just not being supported anymore?

I donā€™t have any of the expansions, only playing base game, and none of the cheats work anymore. they just turn off instantly and do nothing

2 Likes

Is it possible to make it so you can set the amount of gold instead of just adding 999999 hold?
Awsome trainer, thank you very much :slight_smile:

Anyone else having issues with the map? When I click a settler, I canā€™t get the settler lens to go away. Same with the purchase title or citizen management buttons. I have to reload to get it to clear.

I havenā€™t had that issue. The unlimited movement mod doesnā€™t seem to be working though

I have an issue were while the ā€œUnlimited Resourcesā€ cheat is active it ignores aluminium.

2 Likes

Yeah, the Aluminum thing has been there for a long time.

1 Like

The mod seems to be breaking my game right now. If I run it through WeMod, it crashes instantly. If I run it through Steam, it works just fine until I click play on WeMod, when it crashes again.

Are you using the DX11?

DX12 and the trainer no get along.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Firaxis no longer has plans on updating the game, and you still havenā€™t made a DX12 version of it. What gives?

1 Like

@MrAntiFun MAIS POURQUOI RIEN SUR MAC OS ??? :sleepy:

I made sure there was an exception in my antivirus for wemod and Iā€™m running the game before I start we mod in directx 11 but it still crashes every time I try to move on to the next turn. Iā€™ve been paying for this monthly for almost 6 months and feel that it is worth it if it works but if it doesnā€™t I feel quite taken advantage of. I hope this gets fixed soon. Iā€™ve been spending like an hour looking for the answer of how to fix this in these posts to no avail and Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that it is not within my power. Iā€™ll have to unsubscribe soon, I guess. :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah it just caused a crash for me too and it seems that the movement one seems to switch between workin and not working so it needs an update.