Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For the movement cheat:

• Don’t move your units from land into water unless necessary.
  • Don’t move your unit more than one turn’s worth of moves per click. (ie, move one hex at a time or click and drag the cursor to make sure the move distance equals one turn).

The same thing occurred on Civ 5’s trainer, I do not believe it’s something the trainer developer can resolve, more likely related to the way the game is coded.

1 Like

Still doesn’t work. It freezes and doesn’t respond once I click the end turn regardless. Uggggggh!

Do you have a lot of AI players and city states? When you end your turn, you need to wait for all the AI players to finish their turn too. I’m wondering if the amount of AI players you have is taking up too many system resources. The more players there are, the more there is for the game to process and render. Try closing all unnecessary background programs.

In any case, try the Epic Games trainer for Civ 6 by clicking the Fix button and manually linking the game’s .exe to it. I used it about three days ago (on the Epic version) and it was perfect. Some Epic trainers work fine with Steam games and vice versa.

1 Like

I only have 6 and the epic trainer doesn’t work at all for me.

现在大部分都是DerectX-12了,除了卸载12安装11没有更好的兼容方法了吗?

Bro fix this…it’s been a whole year and a ton of things are bugged…

1 Like

@MrAntiFun ,YOU’RE OUR ONLY HOPE, OH GREAT WEMOD CODER. PLEASE FIX <3

It would be really cool if someone updated this trainer. Last update was more than a year ago. What did I pay for in Pro if the mods keep getting outdated and ignored?

2 Likes

please update

2 Likes

Please Update

2 Likes

Re God Mode: Someone earlier said your units don’t die. Seems like there should be more to it than that, right?

The game is crashing everytime i try to launch it, even without mods turned on. It launches just fine the normal way without the wemod app. Any help?

3 Likes

Using DX12, I have the exact same issue. Works fine without WeMod, but when trying to launch through WeMod Civ6 immediately crashes.

Works fine with DX11. Well, fine isn’t right correct since I have no sound, but I don’t think that’s related to WeMod :stuck_out_tongue:

Correction, the DX11 no sound issue is definitely related to WeMod. Without WeMod sound works just fine, with wemod there si no sound after the first logos upon starting the game. From the intro movie and onwards is where the sound disappears.

This isn’t a big issue for me, but might be worth looking into.

Start the game through Steam first, then press play in WeMod. That should resolve the issue.

Does is work with DX12 yet?

This cheat package hasn’t worked on DX12 in over a year if not longer. Little chance it’ll be updated to work with DX12 anytime soon :frowning:.

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The Fast Recruiting will not stay “on”

The Unlimited Resources doesnt seem to work for Aluminium.