Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I really dont understand why devloper do not reply or solve the issue about this trainer. we are all love this game and they knew this game is really popular. everyone is dying for this trainer. i beg you all devloper please nothing is impossible for you guys. please have a look at the issue pleaee i really do apprciated your work.

1 Like

Toggling any cheats causes the game to crash, without an error message.

1 Like

They Donā€™t reply because they are trying to solve the issue, you realise that there are more posts about problems then just yours, if they replied to each of them the issues would never be fixed.

1 Like

Game crashes with every cheat> broken sorry. Hope its fixed soon

I just tried the trainer with Civilization 6 and nothing is working. I tried to restart the game several times and also tried to add new buttons to hit the cheats but still nothing. And yes I already deactivated my antivirus in case it may block any acess, but still not working.

Do you get any error code? Have you tried run it as admin?

There is already a topic about this from a couple of days ago

I just tried to run it as admin, but still canā€™t activiate any codes. And this time I got an error code: 7

Also it may help us if you copied the latest game log after the recent crash, so that we can see if anything it can help us detect what went wrong.

1 Like

When I use the trainer for anything my game crashes.

Works greatā€¦for the most part, remapped all the keys to the numpad, 1-6 for toggles 7-9 for gold, faith, envoy. Havent had any crashes. Only problem is the +1000 faith, and +1000 envoy. The +1000 faith drops my faith to around -6000000 faith, and the +1000 envoy gives me +11000000 envoy, Havenā€™t tried any of the Drain cheats. The Gold cheat works, just not as advertised, instead of adding the gold when you advance a turn, it adds it when you buy something, so it works, you just need to update the tooltip for it. Thanks a ton, you guys are great.

Only problem Iā€™ve found, fast production simply isnā€™t working. Admin on and off, the command toggles on and off no problem, but thereā€™s no result in-game. I changed the command to num. pad, 6.

When will the new version (1.0.0.38) be supported?

hi everybody
unlimited healt WORK
super damage WORK
unlimited moves WORK
fast construction DONT WORK
fast production DONT WORK
fast civic WORK
fast reasearch WORK
add gold, faith, envoy DONT WORK
is it possible? can you help me??
thanks a lot!!

Same, running on admin on/off, dx12.

Sorry i donā€™t speak a good english, what does it mean ā€œSame, running on admin on/off, dx12.ā€ thanks!!!

It means I got the same results as what you listed in the comment above. And Iā€™ve tried running the game with administrator on and off and made sure to use the direct X 12 executable. Itā€™s still not working.

Searching the web, I found at this address a trainer where the codes are not working, they work. As the immediate construction. There is no cheat for gold, and there are not cheats, but they work. Maybe you can use it as a comparison. the only problem is that I have to temporarily disable Norton Auto Protect before you run zip, because it freezes.

Yeah, Iā€™ve got a couple of The one who steals from others cheat trainers. But as he/she has posted many times, the trainers are not tested and are very unstable. Many of the number modifiers (the edits that give you gold and other stuff), in many different games simply donā€™t work. Infinity is much better IMO.

Game updated and the trainer needs an update @STiNGERR