Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You should make it so that you can empty out the number of Envoys you have since the game will always ask you to apply more each turn to a city-state. Same thing with being able to Drain your gold.

Has this trainer been updated after the Winter Patch from Firaxis? Parts like add gold do not work. Please update.

This one? I dont know, but im gonna mention @STiNGERR here so he can take a look at it

I am working on updating deus ex mankind divided, then i will look this game up.

Please and Thank You

Any time frame on an update for this? Big update had no changes. Info to publish for us?

@ngato8 Trainer updated. You should activate the mods after the actual gameplay starts

2k games just put out another update. Fast Production, fast construction, add gold no longer work. Thanks for the previous update.

Any update guys.

Any update ?

@ShahRudro @ngato8 Trainer updated

Thank you for updating , however add gold ,envoy , faith donā€™t work. @STiNGERR

1 Like

You need to take one or two turns after adding gold, envoy or faith to see it take effect. and you must enable the mods only after the actual gameplay is loadedā€¦

1 Like

@k/Firaxis just put out the Spring update. Lots of changes.

Recently downloaded Infinity, was hyped to see Civ 6 supported seeing as we donā€™t have an IGE yet, but none of the ones work for me. I thought it was just because of the Spring update, but seeing a lot of people have issues with adding gold, Iā€™m not too sure.

When can we expect the next update for Civ 6 so adding gold should work again, thatā€™s the main one Iā€™m interested in moreso than anything else.

Thanks in advance.

@STiNGERR

add gold and add envoy doesnā€™t work anymore, please fix

@richisdisturbed @Anitishoot i will update it with in 24-48 hoursā€¦

Have you updated yet ? @STiNGERR

Time froze for him it seems

1 Like