Sifu Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I really want this trainer too. but guys chill. Nothing happened to Fling. Its just that the game is Indie so they care less I guess.
At least it’s not like cheathappens. Where you have to pay, per month, the same you pay for a streaming service.
As if people use cheats everyday in every single game all the time.
Paying for cheats just sounds funny.
edit: also we have this Sifu Trainer | We Are Connected!

1 Like

No Kazuki, It’s not about them caring less. There is a certain way things work here. This game is currently at the number 1 spot in the work queue for this creator. Most Titles do not spend this long at that spot without something being completed. Also, if it was about the trainer I WOULD just go somewhere else. My concern is for the REAL PERSON on the other end of the creation.

1 Like

Never mind don’t wanna get banned for saying that.

Hey guys, Fling is fine. He is working on this it is just taking a little time. Sorry for the delay.

4 Likes

he forgor

1 Like

Hey I know your working hard in this but is it possible to put a time frame?

1 Like

dud chillllllll. grab some icecream bra. if you really need cheats that bad find a table for cheatengine

I was just asking a simple question relax… just wanted a time frame no rush…

when Im not in a rush I just tell people like, hey just give it to me whenever its ready

https://twitter.com/FLiNGTRAiNERS is this official?

1 Like

no

this loading taking longer than the loadings on a LoL match

Ok thanks Chris! Glad to know Fling is ok. I was concerned. I’ve seen a lot of stories about people working from home who live alone get sick and no one knows so I was worried since idk what Fling’s living situation if anyone had checked on them. But good to know everything is cool! Thanks for the update!

1 Like

The Sifu cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats
3 Likes

Thank you, great work bro !!!

1 Like

Thank you! everything works fine

1 Like

Thank you so much, man!!!

I just came…to say thank you :slight_smile:

Hey glad to see you are ok!

Thank you now I can get the platinum. I’m age 41 at the Tower.