Since update no games are available for selection

I’ve updated WeMod this morning and since I have I’m not able to select any game because my games list has no games showing and even when I click a game off the dashboard it just brings up a blank page.

Same here, all blank unless I search they it says requestable only

Can you post a screenshot of the app?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The attached image is the games screen, I used it the day before the update. It updated to the latest version now I can’t use it for anything

Were you ever using WeMod 7? Either from selecting the Beta channel in app settings or by an automatic update? WeMod 7 looks like this:

I’m currently on version 6.3. Your screen grab looks like the one i’ve been using but my version changelog says 6.3.

Ok, thanks. Please fully close the app and delete this folder: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod

Tried that, failed to load and wanted me to reinstall. Tried the reinstall and having the same issue again

Try installing from here: Download Beta

Also, make sure there are no instances of WeMod running in task manager.

Thanks Frank. Its finally install version 7 and it seems to be working now! (Y)

1 Like

I have just found a solution that works for me.

1. DL New copy of WeMod
  2. Uninstall your current copy.
  3. Reboot.
  4. Locate settings in your AV (This was my issue) and add WeMod as a trusted app
  5. Install Wemod, do not run. Add Install directory to AV as trusted.
  6. Set WeMod to run as admin and run.

My games populated straight away, have fun, hope it helps

A post was merged into an existing topic: Halo 4: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam