Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This trainer is not working. Whenever I load the game, it crashes.

The trainers this guy puts out have consistently been garbage for years. This one has virus in it for Pete’s sake. A Trojan. Somebody needs a foot in their behind.

That’s a false positive

Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Resources
3. Unlimited Ships
4. Unlimited Antimatter
5. Fast Level Up
6. One-Hit Kills
7. Fast Construction
8. Fast Research
9. Fast Upgrade
10. Fast Production

Hey, game crashes to the desktop when this mod is running. Doesn’t crash without it. Just thought you should know. Thanks. (BTW this is on my laptop, desktop is in the shop.)

After a while the game crashes

unlimited resources doesn’t seem to work, everything else seems to be working just fine. Can you please look into this?

it works fine for a few mins then crashes it may need an update

hey is there any way that we can request new options id love to see unlimited tactical and logistic slots

1 Like

Everytime Iaunch the game through WeMOD and activate these cheats, the cheats just disable themselves. It might need an update, idk.

Not really a problem but more a suggestion. No ability recharge time?

Fast forward to today, june 2022, game still crashes whenever i run wemod, i did full checks on game files and integrity via steam, game checks out, its wemod issue

be it running with game mods or vanilla, it crashes when i use wemod, and run’s fine without wemod, what a disappointment that this dev didnt fix all this issues despite so many of us here suffering the same thing or similiar.

Please update for 1.97.

3 Likes

are you going to update this or just keep skipping over it? it has been top of the queue for 2 days now and you a making/updating trainers for games not even on the queue.

2 Likes

how long does it take to update its been a long time

2 Likes

Owner has officially abandon the trainer, besides, the game has its own anti-cheat system and wemod trainers are unusable.

1 Like

If the owner officially abandoned the trainer then why didn’t the owner say anything about it, to add on to that why wasn’t the trainer given to someone else. I’ve used cheats for sins of a solar empire rebellion before and never saw the anti-cheat system and they’ve worked as intended when it was updated. It honestly shouldn’t take this long to say something on the matter.

damn it looks i’ll be forced to attach repair ships to my fleet

I get that trainers do take time to update but will this one be seeing an update anytime soon, it was 1st in the queue for a couple of days before it got knocked down to 5th in the queue. I do feel a little frustrated that nothing has been said about this trainer and/or if it will ever be updated. I would appreciate if @STiNGERR would give us an update or something about the trainer

2 Likes

try like 8th in the queue