Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It must have changed between now and last night. I’ve also noticed that there’s another one on the list but it’s lower down.

yea thats for xbpx it’s at the 11th spot

i put in 20 points to boosts

im trying my best here to push it up the queue

1 Like

it’s back up at the 1st spot let’s see if it will actually get updated

2 Likes

One can only hope

1 Like

Looks like we won’t be getting an update today. Lets hope its soon.

1 Like

The Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Ship Hull Value cheat added
  • Set Highlighted Ship Hull cheat added
  • Ship Shield Value cheat added
  • Set Highlighted Ship Shield cheat added
  • Unlimited Slots cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
2 Likes

thank you. much love

Thanks for the update.

Out of curiosity, why the change to infinite health?

Edit: And the loss of unlimited anti-matter?

is anyone else having a problem with the trainer, it keeps crashing on me, I load the game fine ,but when I start the trainer I crash to desktop.

I have not been having that problem, I try to click “Play” on the trainer when i’m on the main menu and then use the unlimited resources and ships once in game.

no more one hit kill?

The A.I. has access to any and all activated cheats I have seen instant ship building and instant structure building Also seen 40 50 plus logistic structure use by the A.I.

is there a way to get one hit kill back like it was before ?

I had the same thing too, since the structures they building is like the Unlimited slots, since one of the AIs was spamming the Hanger Defense every time, and he was on my team too, same with the enemies, dont see the structures counting up too.

trainer doesnt work as usual

turn on trainer in vanilla and modded game and the screen turns black, the Game’s anti cheat system is what prevents the mod from running, ■■■■■■■ disappointing game, anyway i dont play this old ■■■■ anymore.

Not once have I ever had that issue using either wemod or other trainers. It sounds more like you just have issues (technical and personal) with the game itself than with the trainer.

Suggestion; is it possible to add a “Set Highlighted Ship Antimatter”?

and for OHK, I would suggest until he is able to add it back to the trainer, use the set ship health and shields settings to 1 and there is your OHK.