Skul: The Hero Slayer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Now in the new version the 5,6,7 functions can’t run

1 Like

The most recent cheats do not work, that being set bone, gold, and quartz.

agreed the set bone gold and quartz do not work which is annoying and no one has even looked at the game for a since mid last year when there were a few updates before the dark mirror update

“These cheats require an update. Please do not post about them being broken!”

Ok so update it, you daft wankers.

The Skul: The Hero Slayer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Can you add a feature that lets you pick any skull or scroll? That would be cool.

Hey I don’t want to be a bother but the Set cheats stopped working with the most recent game update. If you could update it soon I would appreciate it.

Changes:

1 Like

new dlc pack update plz

Changes:

It’s saying the mods are outdated

update please

Hello, MrAntiFun I love the wonderful great mods tat you make. I wondering when will you update Skul not all of the cheats are working.

When I try to run the trainer nothing happens, all it says is “Loading Mods…” and never changes.

Hello again, I was wondering if you would double back on this game trainer. There are some that do not work. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

1 Like

Hello again any update on the update

If the update comes out, can Core Quartz be added to increase as well?

I was wondering if you or any of your comrades would be willing to update Skul: The Hero Slayer. A lot has changed and plenty needs updating. Thank you guys for all your hard work amidst all the updates and changes happening.

What isn’t working? 2 different testers have tested it in the past 30 days and neither had an issue with it.

Only mods that work are Unlimited Jumps and Instant Skill Cooldown. Everything else just does not come on or not work.