Skyrim Mod Requests

Is anyone still taking requests for modded saves on XBOX360 for Skyrim. And if so how fast can it be done. I would like to make a request I will post a save where I have just gotten out of Helgen and that’s it. I am looking for a save with a little bit of everything so if you were thinking of modding a save for me than just a little heads up. Thank you!

i have a save that u can have, but first do u know how to use horizon and locate your Profile ID, your Device ID, and your Console ID?
in order for u to be able to use the gamesave u will need to input those 3 into the file using horizon i included the save file in this post dont edit the file type in any way or it will possibly break the gamesaveSkyrim modded gamesave .rar (1.1 MB)
this skyrim modded gamesave if i remember correctly has unlimited weight capacity/ max gold and possibly stats and materials its been almost a year since i played on my xbox360 i will double check tommorow as its 2am here, the save also is right before character creation so make sure u dont save over it or u wont be able to create another modded character save wihtout redownloading it :smile:
all u need to do is load this file into horizon change the Profile ID, Device ID, and Console ID to match your console and profiel ID’s if u end up needing help with let me know and i can help next time im on and then save to your usb device then plug’n’play :smile:
:sunglasses: Have Fun!!! :sunglasses:

if you want one with specific things, upload the save and make a notepad txt file with the Pc versions Console Commands to do what you want and ill make the modded save.

Thank you to everyone (2 people as of now) who has submitted a gamesave and one who has offered to take requests. I will have a save up ASAP.