Skyrim Modded Save; Dremora Save Mod, Testing Hall, All Dawnguard Items

Oh, it’s also worth noting (I just found it out while playing through Dawnguard) that you can still Conjure Arvak, which is neat. lol

EDIT: Summon Durneviir also does not work, unfortunately. That makes me very sad. :anguished: lol

Actually summon Durneviir is glitched already. But ive found out that you can summon him by looking at a npc while shouting

Doesn’t seem to be working for me. I tried a follower, a guard, townsfolk, a chicken, and a goat. lol For the townsperson and the animals, all it would let me shout was the first word and then the shout ended. Strange.

The only reason i suggested it was because the same thing happened on my legit saves and doing that fixed it in a way

So is it true theres crossbows in here???

hu

How do you make these things?
Console Commands?

Yes.

Can you make a legit skill save with normal stats, I don’t know why anyone would even want maxed stats and level and everything, It’s just pointless.

Well everyone has a different feel for the game. I have been playing since the days of battlespire, daggerfall, and morrowind. And I’ve done the same grind for skills over and over again. The thing is back in those days the internet was not what it is today nor were the consoles. Now to help u on ur merry way, go use the cliffside retreat save with the different stats since he went and made many options for it. And please remember that you are speaking for yourself not other people. Common respect for your fellow man, and the knowledge that you should respect someone who goes out of there way to make something so great even better for many other people for free. Good day dear sir. And cheers to the master that made this save once again!:thumbsup:

just take the save to one of the open modding services and have them adjust the character more to your liking. stats and the like are pretty easy to change, and all the commands are on the wiki. along that same line though, and this probably says something about how crappy my tv is (I’m cheap, what can I say), but I can’t see the color of the health/magic/stamina numbers very well at the bottom. where all the character stat changes done with buffs or with the force command to just set them at that level?

also, the summon… whatever the horse is called, I noticed that doesn’t work on dawnguard mods as well. even if you can summon him, it won’t let you ride him. the immolation power (or something like that) though, is the one I fell in love with. it sets everything around youin a wide radius on fire and can be used every few seconds. and it does a decent amount of damage, that it kills all the weaker opponents around you within a few seconds.

thanks a ton for the save, im just curious if anyone here would mind uploading the daevanos one, with the same stats you start with at the beginning of the game, plus only 30 extra perk points as to be able to select all perks, it would be most appreciated.

can you actually mod the story line all over?

I like the hellrider save i know its the same pretty much but that horse is awesome

Do want. Its never any fun if you insta-kill everything. All I ever wanted was the loot.

same here, just loot and the race with just enough extra perk points so i can complete all my skills.

Ive enjoyed the hellrider save but sadly all the cool effects you added to shadowmere ware off when you fast travel somewhere :anguished: nonetheless thanks for the BA saves cant wait for more of your stuff :wink:

thanks for this :smile:

Where does the daedric prince go if you tell him to go home? cause you have to send him home unless you cannot do dawngaurd.

Absolutely love Hellride it would be like the perfect save if you could release it with normal female and male level 81 characters with all spells and enough perk points to max every stat to 100 legit love the towers and all items brilliant.

I think i found another bug but im not sure, some of the quests in the game require you to be a certain leve, i realize that in the save your level 81 but i dont think the game registers you as being that level because ive been trying to do a few level required quests but they wont start , for instance the boethia questline req. you to be lvl 30 but when i go there no ones at the sacellum of boethia and the same for the Whispering door quest you have to be lvl 20 to hear a rumor to start it but i cant get it to happen, i was able to do all these lvl req. quests on your Wodin save no problem so if anyonelse confirm this?