Skyrim Save Modding Topic

Post anything you find in here or any save requests

Make sure if you post your save its inside a barrel and tell me or anyone the #
EXAMPLE:
Gold - (9000)
Arrows - (45)

please only have 2 items inside the barrel (makes it easier) and if you want more potions add a save with potions and gold and post it the same as the example above.

So when you find the money the other item in the barrel is next to it in HEX in the save? I still have yet to test more because of playing ( :

Yes pretty much but there is a certain limit to where if you mod it it rather disappears or it just doesn’t show up

Everything that is inside a barrel will have 04000F right next to the amount of the item.
There still is no current Item ID for gold, arrows, lockpicks ect… but all we so far have found is the location of the item and changing how much you have

Horizon, are you the one doing the modding or is there a different person/thread for it? And do you know if the item we want multiples of need to be stackable, like gold or arrows or can we do it with items such as iron ingots?

I’m level 10 is it possible to mod my skills ? And how ?

Any possible infinite inventory mod yet?

yea we have figured it out although it requires multiple saves and comparing them and its quite easy once you find it.

Not possible if you do not have a jtag. if you have a jtag then yes you can mod your level, weight and skills using the Trainer.

On here? I was but no one told me their amount of gold, i am however on 360Haven and thats where mostly everything is being researched for on this game.

Soon though Cheater912 will be making the tool in Horizon since the PC version is leaked but we are waiting for crack so its playable.

I actually figured out how to do it myself, I had modded two worlds 2 before so I gave this a shot and it wasn’t too hard. You are able to mod any item (I believe) as I modded iron ingots, as well as leather strips - and gold of course.

Yeah well now im able to mod my stats, level, health, magicka, stamina and add items/armors/weapons into the beginning and unlock all the spells (Xbox save converted to PC and used the PC cheats)

Horizon i had to make a new acc kos didnt activate other its blazed btw could you try to slap in some dragon armor on that sae i sent u in the msg?

Hey HORIZON’s is it possible to edit Magic using Hex Workshop, if so would you mind telling me the value’s I need to look for?

The following link(youtube) is a good tutorial on How to mod money for Skyrim.

How To Mod - Skyrim (Hex Edit) - YouTube

i used the GOD save posted here, and as soon as i went up one level all level achievements popped (10, 25, 50) already had 5 and 10, oh and out of order too

Make sure if you post your save its inside a barrel and tell me or anyone the #
EXAMPLE:

Gold-(4503)
Want gold (1,000,000)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Same. I want to edit the amount of Magicka I have, I figured out the Gold mod finally, and I know to find it you need to find the value of the barrel which is 40 00 0F. So what would be the value for my Magicka? Does anyone know?

hi,
this my file Download link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service and another one Download link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service. i want

1. magic, health and stamina = 1000
  2. gold = 9 mil
  3. perk points = 180
  4. carry weight = 25,000
  5. Daedric arrows = 21,000… ID 000139C0
    please mod it as soon as u can.

nice