Slay the Spire Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes.

The game has updated “9.17” version."Unlimited health"didn’t work.“Unlimited energy” didn’t work when I used the new character(beta).

I can turn on those functions.Please update it when you have time.

Yea, I just tested the cheats in standard, they stop working after a bit while still being toggled, you loose your infinite energy after a bit, and then suddenly while battling the Awakened One I started taking damage again and lost.

1 Like

We look forward to updates

The Slay the Spire cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it seems to work for acts 1/2 but then starts to act up during act 3. Even after you re-enable them

1 Like

Very happy and grateful that you can keep updating

In the energy part.I can’t reactivate it by Disable/Re-Enable.

But I can turn the game off and reopen.Then activate health and energy.

This is effective

I don’t know where the problem is. I just provide the situation I have encountered.

Thank you again, I wish you a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Changes:

• Updated notes

Mods no longer work.

Please continue updating the cheats for the newest 2.0 version of Slay The Spire on Steam, the playing of the new character is getting harder by the minute…

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sure, already done…

1 Like

cheat doesnt work at v2.0

See @Instinct’s post above.

Normally this is accurate but as of this moment it is not available for voting, we’re making some backend changes that have made voting unavailable for this game. I’ll post back when it’s good to go :slightly_smiling_face:

Changes:

Trainer didn’t seem to work. I used the unlimited health thing, and it didn’t keep me from dying.

it stopped after a while

Mana points stops woking at the beginning of Act 2, Health stops working at middle of Act 2 as well.

De-activate and re-activate the trainer and it should work again. It’s stated in the notes to do so if a cheat stops working :slightly_smiling_face:

Tested this earlier with no issue

Tried, apparently it doesn’t give it back unlimited, there seems to have some actually condition like gaining a shield or regaining health for the Heal to restore completely.