Slime Rancher Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

This is the official discussion topic of the Slime Rancher Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Slimes
4. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/19/2019
    Started development

• 03/19/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Slime Rancher cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Used it and Mochi’s teleporter broke, teleported me out to sea and the Grotto broke. Oh, and my slimes in the main area died for no reason.

Could you please add an “infinite gadgets” to the menu? i love playing the game With these mods, but i would really be happy if i could get infinite gadgets!

Latest update renders the cheats broken and unstable.

Best thing to do is vote for a trainer update.

1 Like

The other three cheats work other than the money cheat it just freezes the money numbers doesn’t give me unlimited money

The game was recently updated so the trainer most likely needs an update. The best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

the game crashes when you start the trainer.

First of all, make sure you are using a legitimately purchased copy of the game, not a cracked one which will likely be incompatible with trainers.

And then see @Instinct’s post above yours.
This’ll help too: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

When I try to use the unlimited money it crashes my game.