Slime Rancher Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN None of the cheats are working at all I think that’s because the game did a bunch of updates I don’t know what to do to get the cheats to work are we waiting for a new update for this to come out or can you help.

I’ll check it out.

Thank you

So did you check it out?

Getting to it - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

Right now, d/ling witcher3 and the new se4. I’ll get to it after those.

Well. wait more then?
STN has a lot to do he send you a link to his to do list.
It takes as long as it takes to update it. You’ll just have to wait stop saying over and over again that the trainer needs an update. STN is aware of it.

Yeah that post was a timer post I don’t know how I did it but I did it and I could not figure out how to delete it or stop it. Sorry

There’s such a thing as a timer post here? god damn you learn something new everyday (If it’s true)

No I did it from Google I don’t know how I did it

Neither does anyone

Yeah sorry about that I was trying my best to stop it but I couldn’t figure out how to so I had to wait for it to post hopefully I never figure out how to do it again cuz man I was mad when I couldn’t stop it.

ps that comment will be deleted in 24 hours.

@RedDemone999 What is your game version?

Early Access v 0.4.3c

The Slime Rancher trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Yes!!! Thank you so much everything is working perfet :sunglasses:

I cant get the unlimited slimes to work can some one give a tutorial please

Shoot some slimes first

Im still utterly confused do i shoot then activate or before?

Yes, shoot then activate

I’ve been having some issues with the Unlimited Slimes cheat. It activates fine. I can activate it and deactivate no problem, but the issue comes with after I deactivate it.

More or less, I enjoy switching it on and off–afterall, if I have it on permanently, then everything in my inventory becomes stuck there due to it being infinite. In order to clear things, I have to deactivate it so what I’d like to be able to do is activate it for a bit, deactivate it for a bit, and then re-activate it. The problem is, no matter what I do, it will not reactivate after being deactivated. The only way I can re-do it is having to completely close out of the game and reopen it and then activate it as per normal.

Is there any way to fix this so I can reactivate it without having to completely close out and reboot the game each time after deactivating?

Also I’d love to see some other cheats such as:
-Infinite Keys
-Max Resources
-All Blueprints/Upgrades Unlocked