Slime Rancher Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i’m guessing you’re already in game when this happens?

have you tried launching from WeMod?

Yeah, that’s when it crashes

Are you using a legitimate version of the game or cracked?

Try Loading in to the Game world and then starting WeMod, If this still fails.
Check if Wemod needs an update.
If you are using a beta version of Wemod revert it back and try again.

Apparent;y the game needed to be reverified via steam. I got it. Thanks!

1 Like

I have a problem when opening the cheats: it tells me that I am using the 32-bit version but it is not, I am using the 64-bit version. Any solution?
bug

Hello @Ludmyna. :slight_smile:

Please use the search function on the forum before posting.
Posting your error message in the search box would reveal this thread: 32 bit and 64 bit. :slight_smile:

the only mod that works is the infinite ammo, all others automatically turn themselves off.

1 Like

every time i boot the game from wemod as soon as i load the game it crashes and if i start if after the game is loaded the cheats do nothing anyone have advice?

2 Likes

im currently having that same problem if i load the game on its own it starts a new game but the moment i click play on wemod its shuts the game down

The game crashes before I can play using your cheats. It runs perfectly without your cheats, but when I use them it causes my game to not fully load and crash. I don’t know why this is happening, but I hope you can either fix it or know what the problem is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@AliaSilver I am having the same problem, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that did not work either.

Everything is working again, I launched his cheats and I can play the game again! Thank you @MrAntiFun!

The cheats cause my game to crash instantly for some reason. No explanation as to why, but it just does.

Hi, I’m trying to use the cheats and my game crashes a few seconds after I activate them. I tried activating the cheats in the in-game menu, while playing in game, and using the wemod app to start the game but none worked.

I figured it out. First you need to open the game normally, then you can click play and use the cheats how you normally do. Try that!

I tried that earlier and it still didn’t work

Yeah it just failed on me too and I’m out of ideas

Mine still does the same thing, and the last update was a year ago. So you must’ve done something to fix it yourself?

I think I figured out a way to stop the crashes. This is what I do. I start a game from Steam. I start a new game with no cheats I don’t even press play. I wait for the game to load were it shows you how to move in game. Then I save and quit. Then I start the game with Wemod. While the game is in the menu screen I go back to Wemod and activate the cheats I want. Go back to the game and load your saved game. After you do all this you can just launch the game from Wemod and load your save. It has worked for me every time. I really hope this helps everyone.

2 Likes

Doesnt work, fix.