Slime Rancher Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You are using steam version right?

What I have seen since the update - the energy cheat does push the limit up to 900, but flying does lose energy, which it didn’t before. It does mean one has to still be careful with flying, but the limit is quite a bit wider. Before the update that nixed stuff, I was doing long-distance flying, like jumping off the cliff behind the Slime Science Shed and flying all the way around to Volcano Island.

The inventory cheat has always had a limit to how often it can be used in one sitting, and needs the game being closed and restarted to use it again. I think it’s limit is perhaps 4 times?

I downloaded my game via GoG Galaxy.

Steam version works in the same way.
So it should work for the user above if he runs either of the sources.

1 Like

The Slime Rancher cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Items cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

can you add more?

My version of the slime rancher is 1.1.2, and the Unlimited Items cheat doesn’t seem to work.

No longer works, even with the recent update I cannot turn anything on. And the version is 1.1.2

It really needs to be updated for 1.1.2

When I press the buttons to turn on the cheats they do not slide to on. I CANT TURN THEM ON. HELP.

Have you pressed the big “play” button?

When will you update it to 1.1.2?

What is broken? I don’t even know that

The game has been updated to 1.1.2. The cheats will not work for me.

Which cheats?

1 Like

All of them. They wont work.

I’m having a problem. I cant for some reason get the Unlimited items to work anymore. i run the 64 bit version and version 1.1.2 but all the other cheats are fine! i kinda need help
@STN

It might just be m being stupid
but when i try to shoot the slimes it still doesn’t work

Shoot some first then activate the cheat.

I have ran the 64 bit version and the cheats still dont work

You need to add a cheat that unlocks all the map and the treasure chest spheres