Slime Rancher Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN Hey I’m sorry, if I’m being impatient, but how are the updates coming along?

Have been updating trainers this month. I’ll get to it eventually

No rush take your time.

does this still work? toggled all cheats on and none of them seem to work

It curstrong in process of getting fixed all cheats currently do not work. Please be Patient and thank you…

@STN Slime Rancher v0.6.0 Now Available!

It’s next on my list :). Will finally update it (thanks for being so patient with me)

Early access games with frequent updates must be fun for you :slight_smile:

The Slime Rancher cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you so much everything is working perfect you are a hard worker…

1 Like

playing on V0.6.0 and unlimited energy is not working, infinite health, money and slimes work. tried updating, restarting the game and trainer cause that is the common fix but no luck. think you could try to see if the unlimited energy needs fixing or is it something on my end. but if your still working on them cool can’t wait to trying out all your hard work :slight_smile:

You need to do something before activating the cheat since this is an unity game.

i’d test this game but ive heard on reviews that its a pretty empty game, doesnt have much of an endgame(not a lot of content) so i havent bought it yet.

Its not working for me :frowning:

What is your game version?

It worked for me on the steam version.

One problem tho, the “Unlimited Slimes” wont work. And yeah read notes. :frowning:

I think it should be possibly to ignore crafting requirements… it would be nice not to have to run everywhere and collect the things you need… im trying to get to everything in the game so far…i

2 Likes

@STN Hi there I test your mod to see simply what people are having problems with everything is working okay but one and the one I’m talking about is called Unlimited Slimes it seems like when you go to activate it gives you unlimited food but the food does not count whenever you try to store it just keeps the number of the same so for example if you have 20 food you activate the mod it stays 20 in your inventory but also in the stores that you can use to hold more food in this one does need to be fixed but all the other month working perfectly fine.

STN knows about the unlimited slimes not working. it’s not supposed to change the food though as far as I know

It used to and now it doesn’t