Slime Rancher Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So cracked you mean? Have you changed the version you play since last time you used Infinity?

The new trainer update might have broken it for you then. Trainer might work with a newer cracked version.

what do you mean? im using version 1.0.1, isnt that the newest?

1.0.1 is the newest. Though even if you have that version it might not workā€¦ cracked games are not officially supported

OK, im downloading from a different source. Hopefully that works. Thx for the help.

Cracked version is a bit different in this game. Steam is 64bit whereas cracked version is 32 bit so yeah itā€™s not going to work.

If you can find the same version and bit as steam then it should work.

how do you bit as steam?

You canā€™t bit as steam, bitting is not a thing. Read the first two sentences again.

1 Like

@Adam_Rulez most cracked (Downloaded .exe from the Internet) is 32bit because they are made for lower end pcs. when you go to download a file check the file specifications/details and see if it says 32bit/32x or if it says 64bit/64x if it says 32 then the trainer will not work

the money cheat doesnā€™t work for me but all the other cheats work

Steam version?

Here Is What The Slime Keys Looks Like

Unlimited Health. Is Working For Meā€¦
Unlimited Energy. Is Working For Meā€¦
Unlimited Money. Is Working For Meā€¦
Unlimited Slimes. Is Working For Meā€¦

Slime Rancher v1.0.1 Now Available!

I canā€™t get this mod to work at all on my game. How come?

Not sure are you pushing play in the top corner ?

Get steam version

@RedDemone999 Iā€™ll still need a savegame :smiley:

how can I send you the game save

Just up it to mediafire etc then post the link here or PM me

I send you the link to your PMā€¦

Hey there guyā€™s! Are you trying to look for your game save for slime Rancher steam Edition? I have a video uploaded right now to show you how to find your game save. please go check it out hereā€™s the link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqdhvMIDFNU&t=63s

The Unlimited Slimes cheat only works sometimes Iā€™m on the most recent version