Sniper Elite 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Sniper Elite 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Focus
5. Unlimited Items
6. Add 10k XP
7. No Alarms

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Game has anti-cheat. Use cheats sparingly especially the items one.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 11/18/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Sweet ill have to try this out

So far I am very happy with this trainer however the “add 10k XP” option just keeps levelling me up right up to level 50 with just one kill and after the mission is over and the game goes to load the menu, it crashes and upon reload I am still the same level as I was before.

No other issues to mention. Overall a job well done.

Game is crashing, usually after about 3 minutes of gameplay. Nothing I can find fixes it. Currently on the third level but the problem persists in multiple levels. Specs- i5 4460, gtx 980ti, 8gb ram, game is running on a 1TB Seagate Barracuda, and using Windows 10 Home.

Do you have the steam or cracked release? which options cause it to crash?

Steam version. By options I’m not sure what you mean but I use all highest graphics options and for the mods I use all of them. The frame rate is always a smooth 60 fps with the highest settings so no issues there until I began using the mod

when it was crashing were you trying to use flint or the pebble? because I just ran the first mission with all option on and I was fine

No, just running through with the rifle. Usually it would happen when I was just moving so nothing in particular seemed to cause it. The problem doesn’t persist when not using the mod and I verified the game cache in steam and it did not help.

Don’t use all cheats/mods. Test each one of them and let me know which ones crash.

Also run the 32-bit version of game!

1 Like

We had a similar solution for my issue with the Thief trainer a while back, I think. This might be the cause for my crashing issues here as well, but unlike Thief, SE3 doesn’t give an option to play an x32 version. How would I go about changing which exe the launcher activates to start the game? Do I have to start it manually in Windows Explorer every time I want to play it?

1 Like

This game might have anti-checks, the earlier iteration sniper elite v2 did so its very likely. I trained this one on a cracked copy so there’s no way for me to confirm.

You can check if you are running 32-bit or 64-bit of the game from the task bar. If you’re running 64-bit there must be a way to change it from steam, i don’t know how for this particular game though.

PS: I have put this game on hold until infinity v2 launch. This and SEV2 game shouldn’t have made it to public but the devs sneakily added anti-checks when the very early versions did not when i trained them back in 2012-14 (before infinity). I simply ported my old trainers to infinity for these games…

1 Like

Ah, so the trainers worked fine before the devs snuck in an update, huh? Well, if I knew anything about developing a trainer, I’d be willing to look it over and find what needs to change for the Steam versions. Unfortunately, I know not the first thing about it all.

It’s all good though, the games are fun as they are without the trainers, so I don’t have a problem waiting. I’ll just have to be more sneaky and conserve ammo (you know, like an actual sniper), instead of running into an open camp as if I’m Rambo or Ahnold.

1 Like

Game still crashes after a few minutes with the trainer active. Any news on an update?

Its the anticheat. I’ve to train syndicate soon (fully funded), will take care of this one too then.

1 Like

Alright, sweet. No rush intended, just wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing something wrong. I haven’t played it in a while, and wasn’t sure if you’d fixed it and I broke it again.

Don’t work. can’t connect to the game.

game crashes after a few minutes of playing it.

the cheats aren’t loading LOL

me too cheats aren’t loading

What do you mean, you press Play key and the game doesnt run? you press the key and it doesnt work?