Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No not in singleplayer. We all use it and it’s fine. 160 comments here If you wanna read not one here says anything about getting banned in singleplayer

1 Like

I’ve played through this with a trainer on my personal account in campaign and haven’t been VAC’d. Just make sure you DO NOT use it online. That will almost certainly get you banned :+1:

3 Likes

i had tried launching DX11 to play trainer manually but the game keeps on shutting down without message ? May i ask what problem i am facing now.

Try and start game tho steam first in offline mod then when in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after. See if that mite work

They tell me my game is 32X i need to change that to 64X how do you do that ?

Launch the game through steam using DX11 then alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

my pc run dx12

Any computer that can run DX12 and use DX11.

How do use that then ?

It will either be on launch or in the games graphics settings.

i don’t find it

Aantekening 2020-02-24 191337

Start the game from steam in offline mod first. Then when the game has started alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after. Has worked for a people already

thx it worked

1 Like

Ok great. Have fun !

Olá boa tarde esses truques funciona no ps4?

Welcome @Amaurymoraes. :slight_smile:

Please use English here, we currently do not have any Portuguese-speaking staff.

Trainers are designed to work on PC games. As the name of the trainer suggests, this one is specifically designed for the game purchased from Steam.

At this moment in time, there is no way to inject cheats into a PS4 game, as far as I’m aware.

This is showing it works with 64Bit and I have the 32bit. But I can’t control what Steam installs. However, my system is a 64bit system. Ideas?

And yes I tried Steam offline mode, but when you start the game in offline, you get an error message stating to go back online and restart the game. So I can’t get it to work still.

Try and start the game from steam first then when in game alt tab out press the play button in wemod after click back to game. Usually works like that