Sniper Elite 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello Stingerr nice mod as usual !

just like everyone else in here it would be nice if we have like add skill point or exp multiplier too~

1 Like

Does playing with EAC off turn off the in game level progression?

1 Like

Hopefully a gamepass version comes soon! (yay free-ish games!)

Also yeah, thatā€™d be kinda interestingā€¦EAC and game progress?

1 Like

I canā€™t get the game to work with wemod active. I have DX12 selected and EAC disabled when playing on steam but it keeps crashing all the time. When i go in my game folder there are two exe files, one called Start_protected_game.exe which is showing a EAC file icon and then in the Launcher folder there is the sniperelite5.exe file.

2 Likes

Are there any cheats for unlimited skillpoints ?

1 Like

It does not for campaign I do not know about survival solo

1 Like

Very nice work Stingerr!! Thank you!!
But where have the expected cheats for invisibility and unlimited skillpoints gone? Could you please add these?? Thank you in advance!! And keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I have some trouble to make unlimited skillpoints work, there could be some sort of anti cheat, aside from EAC.

1 Like

I would love to see stealth mode implemented. Like to just mess around and snipe everyone without having them detect me. I usually play this game in the background of something.

1 Like

unlimited ammo is not working for me the value goes to 999 but the actual ammo stays the same, it will turn into an unlimited reloading animation.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this trainer. I just played for four hours and it runs perfectly and I had a blast. Great game, great cheat. Once again, Thanks.

I see some of the posts folks are having trouble with EAC. My game gave me the option to NOT install EAC and told me it is only required for multiplayer. So I did not install EAC and have had no problems. I would suggest to all having trouble to uninstall the game , delete the game folder that contains the EAC and reinstall.

As for skill points , I guess, however in four hours I have most of the skills I want. Of course I did pick a fight with everyone so that gives you lots of XP.

Yep, looking forward to the next mission.
Cheers
Kit

1 Like

Unlimited Ammo cannot be used because he triggers a bug that keeps reloading

1 Like

I have the same problem too .

1 Like

For the people having an issue with the unlimited ammo, just activate that + no reload and you will be fine.

1 Like

@STiNGERR thanks for the mod, please add super accuracy

2 Likes

iam playing the xbox version of the game, when i try to play the game with wemod it keeps saying unable to find launched game and im running it with EAC disabled and DX12.
Help Plz.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™ve done everything it says to load the cheats and it wonā€™t open Sniper Elite 5. Any help??

1 Like

The Sniper Elite 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Super Stealth cheat added
  • Add 1K XP cheat added
  • One-Hit Kills cheat added
3 Likes

Super stealth kinda changes their behavior, and vehicles dont drive anymore but it doesnt make you ā€œinvisibleā€ what is super stealth actually doing they still hear steps and other noises aswell.