Sniper Elite V2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nah, affects single player as well. If you have a cracked version then that shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

I have the steam copy of the game, the discovery of the anti cheat is news to me as I said I have zero problens with the game. Even done a few co-ops with a friend with the mods on.

@STN this is a lil late but is there any way a stealth or invisibility cheat can be made so enemies cant spot the character to make the no spot achievement easier to get and “obtainable” by those who have hard time not getting spotted and maybe a silence mod so when we shoot the the gunfire is not heard by the enemies thanks in advance :smile:

1 Like

I have been meaning to get back to this game, when i do will add stealth cheat too.

It has anticheats requiring complete recoding of the trainer so i’ve been postponing it :smiley:

4 Likes

A stealth cheat would make it more fun imho. No rush cause the game is fun with or without cheats.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer

No reload doesn’t work anymore, it crashes the game
also problems with rapid fire

Read the trainer notes

I tried the no reload option, works on the SMG and the pistol, but on the rifle does no work, my game crashes. This is the best no reload option of all other trainers I tried so far. Please fix it as fast as possible.

Does this trainer work with Sniper Elite V2 Remastered? If it does, then it’s not working for me. Any help here please?

I would have to say probably not remastered and they changed a bunch of stuff
A new trainer would have to be made

If I use the trainer in single player mode is there a risk of me being banned? Vac?

As long as you’re in single player, there is no chance of being banned :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, if the game has anti cheat, that mean we cannot use the trainer? I activate it but seem its not working, sorry I really dont know about this

Bonjour le Mode est actif, mais ne fonctionne pas , je joue en solo mais de F1 A F7 SE DESACTIVE? COMPREDS PAS POURQUOI

Sir are you dedoing the trainer?

Using either of the cheats causes the game to crash and shut down even in SP mode

the game is crash when the character takes damage with infinite health on.

sniper elite v2 trainer does not work on steam, in fact, only one works, steam stops the game when I activate the other trainer
6 There are 7 trainer options, when I activate 1 trainer, the game closes completely.
For example, there are sniper elite v2 god rapid fire ammo options from the wemod application, and when I activate the god immortal trainer, the game stops and I cannot select the others.
Can you solve and fix the problem from sniper elite v2 wemod application