Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

also i posted solution a few paragraphs up, and it messes saves up having all weapons bug

Ok got it i just need wish the heath worked

Having an issue where the Unlimited Health cheat isnā€™t working. I go to turn it on and it turns off just as quick. All other cheats works great though.

So, does this trainer only work for the season pass edition? Iā€™m not sure what the difference is between the base game and the season pass. I bought this game on Humble Bundle, but was disappointed that Infinity says that it does not work with my version of the game. Any help?

Ignore that and click play

Let me clarify, when I hit play, an error message pops up and says, ā€œThis trainer does not support your version of the game!ā€.

Can take a screenshot? I donā€™t think there an infinity error of that type and if there is, it shouldnā€™t happen.

Here is what pops up when I click play.

Are you running 64bit version of the game?

Have same message, running windows 10.

Can we get an update please?

itā€™s probably version guard so check which version you have installed.
Also the latest supported version is April 13th 2018

The Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

anytime i turn on the part mods they get me all the weapons and you cant fix it, any cheat you turn on now gives you any weapon

Yes this has been a problem since the beginning stn tried to fix it but cant , and only some people have the problem which makes it worse.
If I remember itā€™s either the unlimited parts that cause the problem with weapons

Im late to the party for this one, but could you please add infinite skill points?

So I tried the trainer out, and it overall worked perfectly, except for something I donā€™t quite understand. Whenever I reload the game to a certain point with the trainer activated, whether thatā€™s reloading a checkpoint or something else, it gives every single weapon in the game, and some are completely invisible. If thatā€™s intentional, why not make it optional? I prefer to use the weapon I chose myself most of the time.

Yes has been a problem for while now. I think it mite be the infinte ammo that makes it do that

Maybe, but I donā€™t think so. I tried it without the infinite ammo cheat, and it still happened. I feel like activating the trainer itself is causing it to do that.

I donā€™t understand why this mod is still listed as ā€œcompatibleā€??? After adding a bunch of weapons (some visible and some not) it then fails to remove itself when you exit the game. After uninstalling the game with Steamā€™s uninstall routine and re-downloading the entire game, the weapons were still there! No way is this mod compatible with this game. Is anyone working to fix this? If not, it should be removed from the available mod list.