Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I got the trainer to work sort of but its very bugged. I activated infinite silencer repair kits, and infinite silencer and now when I switch between my weapons I get different weapons than i selected in my loadout. I am supposed to have the knight 110, the aka 47, and the wagram .45 but after activating the cheat my character has the first sniper (except no model appears in your hands in first person, the galeforce (which I havnt gotten yet), and a pistol I dont recognize on top of this the weapons are all glitched I cant reload them either. Please fix because atm the game is unplayable with the trainer!

Unfortunately the trainer seems to have broken my save file now even without the trainer active my weapons randomly change and are bugged:( I have a backup luckily but i will lose a bit of progress as a result:(

Same to me. :frowning:

CI Games made a statement, the update causes a prob with the save files, so ci ā€œrolled backā€ the update and try to fix it with the upcoming patch.

Same to me, crazy bug with my weapons.

Stopped working ā€¦

Which cheats donā€™t work?

This time, since it was updated, all stopped working. I can not even use the guns I have. Only available with 4 available.

Hey STN! This is an extremely great cheater system for this game, and it makes the game way better to play. However, something is weird with my weapons. I equip one weapon, and when I switch weapons, it gives me a different weapon every single time. Basically, the cheater system somehow unlocked all of the locked weapons for me, and now, I have no control to which weapon to use, because it is random every time that I change weapons. Is there a fix for this? Any tips? I donā€™t know what to do, and I hate this glitch, but every other thing in the cheater works fine. Thanks in advance for any reply.

~ Snipeman17

most of the inventory cheats dont work and after few min with the working mods my game crash every time.

Yeah the ā€œInventoryā€ cheats for sure donā€™t work, I didnā€™t test the other ones though I canā€™t say for certain if they work or not.

I tested the rest of the cheats and they seem to work-- but definitely the ā€œInventoryā€ ones donā€™t unfortunately. Hopefully weā€™ll get an update when possible.

@STN I have the same problem with @Snipeman17.

is there anyway you can fix where you get all the weapons in youā€™re inventory? i hate having to scroll through all of them and like others have said the inventory cheats do not work.

Have a fix incoming?

The most important cheat - unlimited health is not working

Yeah they dropped a huge update, iā€™ll update the trainer soon

No Bullet Drop would be cool, i want to play on highest difficulties, but the things impacting on how the bullet flies are annoying :expressionless:

But thatā€™s the gameā€™s proposition

Also just found out that Ghost Warrior disables enemy AI completely, which makes it not really fun to play.