Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN While playing through, I found out that a lot of the cheats did not work correctly or at all. Most of the unlimited cheats did not work. Yet unlimited silencer could not be turned off. I always get the unlimited silencer, yet nothing else works. I have the season pass edition, which is probably the problem. I don’t know though. I also tried Cheat Engine and the money address wouldn’t show up so I could change it. I’m so confused. I need help so bad.

@STN Also, if it already has, then I’m sorry for bugging you, but when will the update come out? The last update was around 37-38 days ago unless I’m retarded and it’s much less than that.

Soon, busy with these atm - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stns-to-do

It’s pretty sweet that I get to scroll through every weapon in the game every time I switch weapons (that includes weapons I have not unlocked yet), but it gets annoying awhile after the initial fun factor. Then you realise it’s permanent and sticks through your save henceforth. Is there possibly a fix, or do I have to start all over?

This has not happened to me. Odd.

Also, I have some cheat suggestions:
Add 1 Exp point/skill point - Sniper/Ghost/Warrior - Very Important.
Increase Movement Speed/Jump Height
Easy Kills
Extra Loot
Unlimited Armor
Mark Enemies Faster
and etc.

Well, i’m not sure which one caused the permanent bug. Either “Ghost Warrior”, “Infinite Ammo” or “Unlimited Silencer Repair” (most likely this). Now it’s just fun that you get to have a new sniper in your hand everytime you switched weapons, hm.

PS - anyone figured out how to rebind the weapon pick-up “U” key on PC? It’s not in the keyboard keybind options.

Unlimited health doesn’t work for me, but everything else does.

The God Mode doesn’t work.

The Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@STN Gonna try it out! If it works all right, I just wanna say thank you so much!

@STN New game patch released today, are there plans to update the trainer?

Which cheats are broken?

When I tried to play yesterday, it kept saying it couldn’t find the game.

Try running the game yourself then attach infinity. That doesn’t mean trainer needs an update.

Very nice man !!!

when i use cheats my weapons starter being random when u switch from any weapon to other its random but those weapons are only those u have got

1 Like

And i think unlimited ammo does this

This has actually bin gone over in the sniper ghost warrior thread a while ago

game problem. Live with it or don’t use unlimited ammo. STN tried to fix that several times and it did not work.
For some that doesn’t even happen so it’s not an easy to replicate issue

1 Like