Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could you add God Mode for Explisions & infinite Grenadas aka infinite Items

I see you like to play the fast and loud route :wink: I’ll forward this to the developer and we’ll see what we can do :+1:

1 Like

The Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Grenades cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

yes i love going out with a bang sorry to bug you ,but the unlimited grenades works well , it does not work with the other explosives like the bouncing Betty"s . Do you think you can ask the developer? like unlimited items?

please and than you.

I’ll mention it :slightly_smiling_face:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Assassin’s Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

没有用

Please look at this game as there is now a multi-player option following an update which means the original cheats no longer work. Thank you

1 Like

Hi

I have noticed alot of trainers are no longer working anymore.Can this get an update???

The game received an update on the 4th March, which may have caused the trainer to break and also be in need of an update. I’m sure the awesome @REPPiN will look into this when he has a chance. But please be patient, he likely has a few other things to do before he can look at this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Também estou aguardando esta atualização. Obrigado.

Please use English on here so we can help you better. Thanks :+1:

Unlimited Stamina, Health and invisble all work. Unlimited Ammo, Grenades and no reload do not.

Did I miss something? I disabled EAC.

Yes. You missed this post just slightly above yours: Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #106 by Ravenfyre

Actually, I didn’t miss that. I was making sure that I wasn’t the problem with why the cheats weren’t working before asking him to spend his time updating this trainer.

I got it too work Instead of creating the shorcut, I just went on steam and put the “-eac_launcher” in the launch options, in properties window.

Does putting the command in the launch option still work? I tried to get it to work and no dice. Did you have to do anything special? I literally tried every combo I could think of and running the shortcut now creates… issues with the game recognizing my PS4 controller, but running it normally does not.

game works normally everything seems ok but when i want to ON any of the cheats them just go off like 1 sec after please help

First the game trainer needs this bypass

It’s not for online use and is your game from steam store ?

ok so most of cheats work but not theese from stats…ive do the eac but im have a trouble.i cant add -eac_launcher to shortcut and i dunno what to do…here have a ss its in polish just translate