Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina / Breath
3. Invisible
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Unlimited Grenades
6. No Reload
7. +10K Money
8. +10 Contract Tokens
9. +10 Challenge Tokens
10. +10 Intel Tokens

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This game requires special patching to disable EAC. Instructions can be found here

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/22/2019
    Started development

• 11/23/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/23/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/23/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Updated notes

• 11/26/2019

• 01/02/2020

• 01/07/2020

• 02/01/2020
    Unlimited Grenades cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Make sure to disable EAC before using this trainer

here’s a method:
1)Go to the game’s folder → win_x64 → right click on SGWContracts.exe → send to → Desktop (create shortcut)
2)Right click on the desktop shortcut → properties → add -eac_launcher to target
Capture

another method:
Launch_Game.exe (11 KB)
replace the original “Launch_Game.exe” file with this one in the game’s folder

Regarding the money cheat:

Make sure to read the option related notes carefully
Capture

4 Likes

Every time I try to start my game it says it cannot find it

1 Like

Try now @PoliteModder91

Now it says that it is having troubles loading the cheats into the game

Did you disable EAC?

I tried but it didn’t work or i didn’t do it right
Edit my steam is acting up so that might be the problem

Can’t start the game

Looks like adding money and tokens don’t work. (I have disabled eac)

It won’t let me use it because my game is 64 bit, and it says it only runs on 32bit

All cheats seem to work except money and tokens.

Dont work - Same here - I have disabled in the shortcut the eac launcher. Start to create a path in the “Play"Screen, I have taken to test 3 exe files, the main game-exe, the launcher.exe and the new shortcut exe on the desktop. Nothing works. Every time I start the game or the wemod says " having trouble…” or "…could not load cheats into the game. "

The next problem is, I disabled the eac_launcher in the exe how its written above - but the game starts every time WITH the EasyAntiCheat.

How did you this thing working ? (Sorry for my bad english). I dont know, what to do.

At Ghost REcon Breakpoit there was an file to download, renamed to .bak, and then copy this to the directory - this method works fine - but in this case, i did not work with the eac disable. Is there no chance to get such an file to download ?

Here’s the point, you guide us create a shortcut that disables EAC but when we add that shortcut to Wemod app, it’s lead straight into SGWContracts.exe file in Steam folder not that shortcut, so the game keep launch with EAC and the trainer cannot be load in the game. When i’m run that shortcut alone it’s run without EAC but Wemod app can’t enable cheat because the game not run from it. Now i have one more reason to hate this annoying app, i just want to use the old style trainer just run game and run trainer, nothing complicate.

Thats right, but we all know, that the new games are more complicated and more secure to hack - and all the modders and cheat-engineers (can I say it so?) made a good job for us and we should thanks them many times to do it in the future. So, the Contracts is released yesterday - perhaps we must give them a little more time, to get this thing working. Sure, I want to play with cheats, because I ve been killed many times in the first mission, thats boring - but I want to get a working trainer, too.

Ok, i figure it’s out,create a shortcut like they guide, run that shortcut first and the game will launch without EAC, after that click play in Wemod app, “Play” button will turn into “Playing” and trainer will work. Tks

1 Like

@Firefox37 yeah money not work

ps: if you guys prefer, I’ll provide an exe file