Soda Dungeon 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

what key do i press for debug menu?

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Destroyerr123 and @charmybee.

Please take the time to read the notes in the trainer. Just as the trainer asks you to in very big words before it lets you press the Play button.

1 Like

its not there

1 Like

What isnā€™t where?

1 Like

I think Slice means the debug menu isnā€™t there. Even I tried it and the debug menu does not appear.

1 Like

The cheat is working correctly.

1 Like

Strange cause I have done exactly that and it does not work for me. I activate it then click the game version and nothing happens. The debug options menu doesnā€™t show up.

1 Like

Is your game legitimately purchased from Steam or cracked?
Cracked games are unsupported, if thatā€™s where you got the game from.

1 Like

purchased? the game is f2p but yes I have it on Steam

Soda Dungeon 2 is already in your Steam library

So I donā€™t understand why it isnā€™t working for me.

Install game, Open up trainer, Click Play, Click Num 1, Click 1.0.5 ā€¦ Nothing

I keep thinking maybe the game did a ā€œsoft updateā€ where its not posted in the news or anything.

1 Like

Yes, even if itā€™s F2P you still need to ā€œpurchaseā€ it to add it to your Steam library, it just charges you nothing. Some people choose to pirate even F2P games for some reason, so itā€™s worth checking.

There hasnā€™t been an update to the game since the trainer was released. WeModā€™s system detects game updates automatically and unhides the button to request a trainer update in the WeMod desktop app.
Also you can check for unannounced updates to games here: https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/?appid=946050 - even if there was no official announcement there will still be an update log there.

Try this:

1. Launch the game. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Oh by ā€œPurchaseā€ you mean to click on Play Game to add it to your library If I am correct.

Okay I will try the 5min wait.

Sadly I just tried that and still no luck.

1 Like

1: it didnt say anything in the notes
2: you could have atleast said ā€œpress the 1.05ā€ (or whatever it is) at the bottom of the screen

1 Like
  1. The notes do say something.
  2. Thatā€™s what the notes practically say.

Glad you managed to figure it out now. Enjoy the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It tells you to click the version string on the main menu.

These cheats are really helpful, thanks.

1 Like

The cheat still works with the new update! Thanks for making such a wonderful tool :slight_smile:

canā€™t seem to get the debug menu to come up since July 8th update

The Soda Dungeon 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello, it seems that the cheat no longer works i activate the cheat, i click on the version just like in the video tutorial but nothing happens, i believe that you need to update the cheat because my current game version is 1.2.0 while in the video the version is 1.0.5

2 Likes

so just wondering if you are going to update this?