Solasta: Crown of the Magister Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Solasta: Crown of the Magister
This is the official discussion topic of the Solasta: Crown of the Magister Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Movement Points
4. Unlimited Spell Casting
5. Mega Exp
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited Weight
8. Unlimited Items
9. Unlimited Ability Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/24/2020
    Started development

• 12/24/2020
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 06/18/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/26/2021
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Unlimited Movement Points cheat added
    Unlimited Spell Casting cheat added

• 08/12/2021

• 11/17/2021

• 04/16/2022

• 04/19/2022

• 04/19/2022

• 11/16/2022

• 01/03/2023

• 05/30/2023

• 06/11/2023

• 07/01/2023

• 03/15/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Faction Rep boosters would be divine. Or make the Item cheat so that I keep the Rep boosting items no matter how many times I “give” them.

2 Likes

cannot use during character gen because it still reads that you have unused points and won’t allow advancement to next part of Gen.
cannot see how to mod the stats outside of character gen. gonna try saving and reloading.
the money cheat works sofar
haven’t looked for the weight cheat yet.

Just crashed again so I am thinking we need an updated version since last patch.

2 Likes

As of the 13th January update unlimited health no longer works.

1 Like

well I tried out the cheats lastnight and some seem to work but theupdate and Hotfix they put out is really buggy so you have to play thru their beta. some saves got corrupted not sure if its the cheats or the hotfix or update.
money, weight, exp, items worked atleast
I haven’t tried the spells,stats or undetected. usually on other games the super stats and unlimited spells mess up the leveling. too many spell slots and not enough spells.

1 Like

As of 05/24/2021 Unlimited AP, Health and Spells no longer work. It appears an update is needed. Ill pay you

I think the only two that still work are unlimited spells and unlimited AP, which tends to break your progress if you don’t leave yourself anything to buy at a later level up. Wish i’d known that sooner.

Also, a Reputation booster would be divine. Most of the best gear is locked behind faction-by-faction reputation barriers.

The game is now released and not in beta anymore :slight_smile: I cant wait to play the game. I want to inform u, that u might update stuff here and there for the cheats to work :slight_smile: Cheers and see u ingame :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any word on if/when these will be updated now that the game has reached 1.0?

1 Like

update please

1 Like

when you do get to doing an update PLEASE allow us to set our stat number, if possible.
Most games you just do MEGA stats and that BUGS the casters if we try to level them up… high caster stats opens too many spell slots and not enough spells so then we can’t finish leveling up.

5 Likes

Please update

1 Like

I wonder if theres gonna be a trainer for this game for windows store (xbox games pass)

1 Like

I saw on another site a lot of stuff has changed and will probably need a re-write.

1 Like

I had to revert to the Cheatshappens trainer for now (updated mod released yesterday). I’d much rather use Wemod. It would be great if we could adjust attunement to factions/guilds.

2 Likes

please update

yeah id love for this to be updated but i dont even see it on the wemod App queue to boost it. being able to increase faction reputation would be good. and being able to give specific ammounts of skill points would be awesome. it can break your game if your playing any class that focuses on spells. e.g, too many spell slots, not enough actual spells in the game lol

3 Likes

Hey there folks,

im Working with what works… unlimited wight, and mega xp :slight_smile:

Please update your traineur , big bug

how do we vote to update this? it seems odd that the program can tell the mod is out of date but doesn’t update it to allow voting.

1 Like