[Solved] WeMod App not Loading

When I try to open the app it gets stuck on this screen.

Ctrl+Shift+D, console shows

2 Likes

Yup, wemod.com host is down. Even if you try to go to the webpage you’ll get the the same error.
just hang on tight and they’ll sort it out. Unfortunately this is becoming frequent since last week.
I just wish that there will be a offline version some time in the future, it would single out this type of events.

2 Likes

Yeah an offline version would be great especially when https://www.isitdownrightnow.com shows the host being down for over 3 hours.

2 Likes

it’s back online bud.

i thought its my pc, but it really doesnt work. i uninstalled wemod and tried to download it again, but it fails. is it gonna work soon?

1 Like

i have the same problem!

We’re currently experiencing some growing pains and we’ll be back up ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Getting the same issue, my dudes. Was looking forward to messing around some more on Shadow of War or maybe Tomb Raider 2013, but right now I ain’t having much luck.

Yeah, I love No Man’s Sky, but playing through it again and again and again normally sucks, so I’ve been using this along with mods from nomansskymods.com to have a lot of fun, but since it’s down I guess back to farming the real way for now. And I can’t download the steam version of MrAntifun’s trainer because it’s FOR WEMOD! so that sucks too. So please, hurry up guys lol, no pressure.

We shall all suffer together…

1 Like

Should be up now.

No it’s still blocked

It’s just left on the loading screen on my wemod app for me…

Same here it has been loading for a long time. Get the Connection problem with your servers.

Ctrl+Shift+D, console shows

Ya it was up then down again. Working hard to get back up. Sorry

2 Likes

ty for all yalls hard work

1 Like

It is currently back up for me! Thanks!

1 Like

For anyone that looks at this in the future, the issue was that the WeMod server was down. Once the server was back up the client started working again.

its down again.

1 Like

This issue is still going on for me. Like the images above, my Wemod Client is just sitting on the loading screen.

So, why is this issue tagged as solved?..