Soulstice Cheats and Trainer for Steam

update for Epic please… or a workaround to play with it?

1 Like

Until a dedicated Epic trainer is created, you can try manually linking the game to the Steam trainer using this support article - Why can't WeMod find my installed game?

If that doesn’t work, patience is requested until an Epic trainer is released for this game.

I’ve tried manually linking it, doesn’t work.

can u add the mods for EGS version too?

i think some of the players already tried linking the game manually, but the file is not .exe file and i cant seem to find the.exe file:D

If you try linking it none of the mods work so it’s probably best to wait for a trainer that’s made for epic games

3 Likes

Agree, need to port over for Epic version.

2 Likes

Why is there no Epic Games version?

1 Like

sadly there isn’t one yet

1 Like

Tested the cheats with latest SOULSTICE: DELUXE EDITION – V1.1.0+219971 for Steam. I can confirmed the cheats still worked. No issue from my end.

1 Like

Yes. You need to apply with numpad6 for Red orbs and numpad7 for Blue orbs before you hit any barrels/enemies that will drop the red orbs. Same with blue orbs. I spammed both numpad and my red/blue orbs reflected with 1 millions orbs. Keep apply/spamming the numpads.

I can confirmed its worked. Please refer to my latest replied for the steps.

Any news about the Epic Games version?

1 Like

I ask them about the trainer for epic version. They said they will start to working on it. You can also follow the game so you will get notification from them when it will be available.

1 Like

I am guessing we are going to get it soon, Creators work very fast. you got PRO version so try suggesting the game to get reviewed.

sweet

Every one who want the Trainer for Epic click on Below icon or Select Notify me option so game can get in Queue. And hope they work on it.

Trainer is broken Bought game on Steam loaded the game and none of the mods are working sometimes do but Specially One hit kill and and Invincibility not working needs an Update also same for Epic Version none of the mods work via .exe file