South Park: The Stick of Truth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Only works on the Steam version as Chris says like two posts above.

I donā€™t have the game on uplay so. Blame ubishit for not keeping code constant between releases.

Iā€™m just going to assume this trainer no longer works for stick of truth, every start up I receive the error ā€œFailed to load cheats try restarting the gameā€. Directory is fine and linked correctly.

Uplay or Steam version?

It works fine. Get the steam version.

Steam version, it worked fine 3 days ago, did nothing different after. Regular start up, tried giving it administrative privelages, moved the directory to my SSD, since my HDD sometimes has problems with loading games. Same issue, my luck I swear.

ā€œThere has been a problem starting the trainer. Your Game version may not be compatible. You can also try at a different point in your game.ā€ is the message I receive when starting how do I fix this issue if possible?

Hello, would it be possible to have a trainer update because the only options that work are unlimited life and unlimited mana

Unfortunately STN has retired. This particular trainer will no longer get any updates.

The trainer should be working fine as long as you have the game legitimately purchased from Steam. As far as I can tell, the game has not received an update since 2014 - The trainer was released in 2016, after that last update, so thereā€™s no real reason for it to break suddenly.

If playing on Uplay or Epic Games, thereā€™s no guarantee this trainer will work since, as the title says, it was built for Steam.

I have South Park with Uplay+

MrAntiFun canā€™t make a new trainer for this game on Uplay and Uplay+ ?

I can ask a senior member of staff to consider allowing the Uplay and Uplay+ versions of the game to be voted on in the WeMod desktop app for a trainer to be made. The decision will then be up to them - bear in mind this game was released in 2014, the majority of the playerbase has moved on, so getting enough votes will be tricky unless you aggressively use your WeMod referral link to bring people over to vote.

Ahah yes, but why not.

Hey I currently have both uplay and the Steam version and neither of them work with wemod. Wonder if anyone has any information to why or how to fix this.

The only cheat that seems to be working is the infinite PP/Mana. I have tried all of the other versions listed in history with no success. I can usually find one that works, but unfortunately not this time.

health, PP/MANA, money cheats confirmed working.

XP/Level cheats didnā€™t do anything

1-hit KO, not tested

exp doesnt work, max level and the add exp doesnt work for some reason, like max exp will just turn on and of. adding exp doesnt do anything either, but other than that good work!

XP and Level cheats donā€™t seem to work. More importantly, One Hit Kills applies to your teammates, which is often counterproductive, especially when aiming for steam achievements.

1 Like

the max level cheat strangly worked for me this morning, it didnt last week so either its been updated or its a complete fluke