South Park: The Stick of Truth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ignore that, the cheat is activated. You need to fight etc to see new xp.

1 Like

@STN Infinity won’t locate my copy of of this game. It’s a legit version bought from Ubi directly but when I try to add the game icon it says it’s not a Valid Installation and it wont detect the game folder either. Any ideas?

Perhaps uplay folder structure is different. Can you paste what your game folder looks like and the game exe name?

Folders address
UPlay\South Park - The Stick of Truth

Exe name
SouthPark-TheStickofTruth

Is that what you need?

I don’t know why they do this, it’s the same game why change the names. Guess they don’t know standardization.

That was the issue, steam exe name is South Park - The Stick of Truth.exe. Yours is different.

Try now, it should work

When i use infinite health it does the opposite, and gives me the least health possible

@STN Just checked but it is still saying invalid. Both selecting the folder and the application its self.

You didn’t give me the exact exe name then. See if you can rename your game to

South Park - The Stick of Truth.exe

^exactly like that.

I’m getting a game breaking bug when I use the infinite health cheat and then run into a pack of rats blocking a path. It sends me on a continuous loop of dying and respawning in the rats. If anyone has suggestions I’d appreciate it.

I’m having trouble with the UPlay version as well. Infinity won’t add the folder. It says it’s an invalid installation. It will add the game if the .exe is renamed to have spaces, but the game won’t start if the SouthPark-TheStickofTruth.exe is renamed.

Send me your game exe name exactly to the spaces etc. And also the folder structure.

I sent it in a PM or did you want it posted in the thread?

Try now

Thanks, it adds the folder now. I can only get Infinite PP/Mana to work. Infinite HP stays on until you get which it then turns itself off.

I guess the uplay version is different then.

Just bought the game, hopefully, this tool still works.

need to fix it for uplay

The trainer is built for the steam version and STN doesn’t have the UPLAY version.You will need to purchase the steam version.

ey man, any chance you could add a give all chinpokomon option or something? i cant get them all because the last one is glitched and doesnt appear

@STN dose the hack work on the uplay version yet?