Soy nuevo me gustaria conocer gente nueva y tambien hablar de juegos y temas etc ;)

do have question but any game lets talk and cheats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to wemod and your question is what. ?

Welcome. :slight_smile:

But please don’t spam topic tags on your posts, especially when the tags have nothing to do with the post itself. Like the one we use for free game promotions. I removed them.

Anyway, what sort of games do you like?

I know, I did not come to spam, I just wanted to meet the requirements of wemod, the objectives one of them is to enter the community as I did not know how to enter one, you believe it and my English is not very good, I am Spanish and I love wemod because it works very well with the tricks

Hello!. your thread wasnt clear XD. We not know if you are asking or just want talk about games and cheats :stuck_out_tongue:.

PD:Hola!!, también hablo español jajaja. Sobre el tema, ¿Preguntaste o sólo querías hablar sobre algunos juegos? Estuvo confuso

Hola Greevil_kaze solo queria completar el objetivo de wemod de entrar en la comunidad no escribo muy bien el ingles entonces se puede malentender lo que escribi perdonadme como no sabia meterme en uno pues hice uno pense que no me contestaria nadie xD y estaba nervioso

Ya, no pasa nada malo sólo que no se sabía la intención del tema por lo mismo del inglés jajaja. Bienvenido! y dejemos de escribir en español o los moderadores nos darán una advertencia porque el foro está para solo inglés.

Btw, we was talking about the thread and he just want get a badge but his english skill is bad (mine isnt perfect) and mistakes was made :stuck_out_tongue:.

entonces como creo un foro en español?

No hay, es el único de la comunidad y de momento sólo se permite publicar en inglés. Si tienes alguna duda o problema más en concreto me lo puedes mandar por privado así no seguimos rompiendo las reglas de la comunidad n.n

Please this an English speaking forum. Thanks

Greetings, nice to be part of the community

Hi welcome to wemod. Glad you found us
Well have fun

¡Hello! Welcome to the forums, I hope you have fun and anything you can send me PM n.n