Space Engineers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sorry, it looks like the game had another update after it was tested last. It has been added to the queue to be updated.

1 Like

Thanks

The Space Engineers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thank you, MrAntiFun, 75% of the cheats work for me, that is alot better then 0%.

Game Version 1.201.013 Unlimited Power shows it is active but it does nothing.

Seriously Thank you for the update. You make games a lot more enjoyable on replays.

The Space Engineers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Needs to be updated.

Needs to be updated as there is no loading of anything. Stays in cyclic loading.

The trainer is up to date and the loading issue is not indicative of the trainer needing an update. The loading would be caused by something on your end preventing the trainer from downloading or injecting. As you can see it injected fine for me and the trainer was updated 4 days after the last game update.

Make sure your game is up to date, delete any mods you have installed as the trainer is not designed to work with other mods, make sure WeMod has exceptions in your firewall and av, make sure you are only playing in single-player, and then try again.

If that doesn’t work check if this file Trainer_34431_a587f77139.dll is present in this folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers

This MOD is BROKEN. Crashes the game randomly after a few minutes of playing in. Happens even if i am the host of the game and same thing if I join a friend. The MOD needs Updating, I dont know why its so hard to get this one updated , I am about to stop my Sub for this WeMod as they dont seem to do much about the games I play the most , wasting my money every month, I suggest not using wemod and not spending money here for anyone that plays this game.

WeMod is not for multiplayer.

Update the Mod please arrange the “Unlimited Money” function… This function increases money more when using returns message that you do not have money to purchase the item.
The other functions are working normal.
Add a function where you increase the speed beyond what is allowed, thank you.
Waiting att to use my Boosts.

1 Like

Is it possible to upgrade Space Engineers? Game crashes after a short time… Thanks

Edit: Oh I see the trainer only works on offline. So it crashes online doesn’t it? :thinking:

So it appears at present that the infinite health cheat also affects spiders and wolves. As far as I can tell all the other cheats work.

Hallo Entwickler: bitte mal auf den neusten Stand bringen. Danke